BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
That is an awesome price. If it's real.

When I was shopping, I distinctly remember several dealers advertising prices where you had to qualify for every possible discount, including new college grad, first responder, active military, etc. none of which was clearly disclosed on their web page.

A VA dealer, Koons, I believe, advertises fabulous prices, but they take out the shipping and leave off doc fees and other nonsense, which they then add back in when you try to actually make the deal. I pointed out to the manager that what they were doing was deceptive and could be considered bait & switch, and he just kind of shrugged it off. So natch, they didn't get my business. Just on principle, because that's dishonest. Yes, I paid more somewhere else, just because.

That will show 'em! LOL

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
That is an awesome price. If it's real.

When I was shopping, I distinctly remember several dealers advertising prices where you had to qualify for every possible discount, including new college grad, first responder, active military, etc. none of which was clearly disclosed on their web page.

A VA dealer, Koons, I believe, advertises fabulous prices, but they take out the shipping and leave off doc fees and other nonsense, which they then add back in when you try to actually make the deal. I pointed out to the manager that what they were doing was deceptive and could be considered bait & switch, and he just kind of shrugged it off. So natch, they didn't get my business. Just on principle, because that's dishonest. Yes, I paid more somewhere else, just because.

That will show 'em! LOL
Dealt with them for years. No surprises...they post the prices that they sell them at. It is a very very good price. It essentially my car but mine is an A10. Much cheaper than I paid. Wanted to pass it along to forum members. Itā€™s a popular color.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Magnetic 2020 fully loaded PP1 6-Speed for 10k off msrp.
It's actually $9,300 off MSRP, not $10K... if they don't tack on any other junk fees :). It's still a pretty good deal, but many of us bought our leftover 2019s for about that much off, so not unheard of. What I don't understand if why Ford downgraded the 2020 Bullitt by 1 MPG compared to the GT, like this one.

Sponsored

dafuture

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
It's actually $9,300 off MSRP, not $10K... if they don't tack on any other junk fees :). It's still a pretty good deal, but many of us bought our leftover 2019s for about that much off, so not unheard of. What I don't understand if why Ford downgraded the 2020 Bullitt by 1 MPG compared to the GT, like this one.
The Bullitt had the extra Ford Performance calibration (hence the extra 20hp). It gets slightly worse mileage and requires premium (vs. the standard GT that can take regular).

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The Bullitt takes regular too... unfortunately :). And I said unfortunately because most of us use premium, but the tune is obviously not as good as if it was just for premium. Oh well.

Frank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Kona Blue A10
OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
I got my car from Akins in the end of Sept 2019 and they were running ten grand off but wanted to of course go thur their financing. I finally got it after a couple of days for the advertised price.
I bought my ā€˜16 PP1 from them. My family owns a Engineering/Land surveying firm and they buy all of the company vehicles from them. The 20 I ordered and picked up from Woody Fulsom. What part of GA are you in?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Bullitt takes regular too... unfortunately :). And I said unfortunately because most of us use premium, but the tune is obviously not as good as if it was just for premium. Oh well.
If it's anything like the Roush calibration you don't get the advertised hp without 93.

As far as the ad thank you OP for sharing

Sponsored
OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
If it's anything like the Roush calibration you don't get the advertised hp without 93.

As far as the ad thank you OP for sharing
Your welcome guys, I think they are getting a Mach 1. As soon as it arrives, Iā€™ll get it posted for everyone.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I bought my 2020 PP2 there was a good deal and I was happy.

Frank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Kona Blue A10
I bought my ā€˜16 PP1 from them. My family owns a Engineering/Land surveying firm and they buy all of the company vehicles from them. The 20 I ordered and picked up from Woody Fulsom. What part of GA are you in?
Conyers

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I went to Akins when I got my car, they had one listed, Rapid Red car, on the website for $10k off. The stipulation was you had to go through their financing which wasnā€™t 0% or anything special like that. They would only do $5k off for bringing my own financing.

I went to Courtesy in Conyers, closer to home, and got an almost identical car for the same $10k off. Akins lost a sale that day because of the stipulation that they set that was honored at another dealership. Iā€™m not a fan of theirs.

Evil Eye

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I went to Akins when I got my car, they had one listed, Rapid Red car, on the website for $10k off. The stipulation was you had to go through their financing which wasnā€™t 0% or anything special like that. They would only do $5k off for bringing my own financing.

I went to Courtesy in Conyers, closer to home, and got an almost identical car for the same $10k off. Akins lost a sale that day because of the stipulation that they set that was honored at another dealership. Iā€™m not a fan of theirs.
Same situation with me. I ended up using Athens Ford and was in and out with no hassle.
Sponsored