Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Just went to a dealer and had them work me up some numbers for a full loaded 2019 GT. Do these numbers look like it's a good deal for what's out there? This is a custom order I'm doing and have not agreed to anything yet. Just shopping around.

MSRP: $53,120
Invoice: $49,926.48

Out the door (Tax/Tag/Title/Dealer Fee) BEFORE any Ford rebates/incentives: $54,064.40

NOTE: First image has wrong amount in the "invoice" section.

Sponsored

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
$500 under invoice....same exact quote I got for a custom order.

Probably pretty fair. Ordered cars will never be as cheap as lot cars.

I think there is a $1500 rebate right now but who knows when you take delivery......nicely spec'd car

OP
OP
Armyed

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
$500 under invoice....same exact quote I got for a custom order.

Probably pretty fair. Ordered cars will never be as cheap as lot cars.

I think there is a $1500 rebate right now but who knows when you take delivery......nicely spec'd car

I was thinking it looked pretty good too from what I've seen around here for an ordered car. Only thing I need to know if they have the allocations and what priority they can get. I'm not waiting 7 months for a car like some people have that got screwed by a dealer.

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
I was thinking it looked pretty good too from what I've seen around here for an ordered car. Only thing I need to know if allotments and priority they can get. I'm not waiting 7 months for a car like some people have that got screwed by a dealer.
Timeline with the magride seems a little screwy right now....I was going to do almost your same order w/o the digital dash and I was afraid of when it would come in and what rebates would be available.

Settled on a less optioned car for a smoking deal that I will still be good with.

OP
OP
Armyed

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Timeline with the magride seems a little screwy right now....I was going to do almost your same order w/o the digital dash and I was afraid of when it would come in and what rebates would be available.

Settled on a less optioned car for a smoking deal that I will still be good with.
Yeah I know and that worries me about the Magneride. But honestly, I think it would be worth the wait (Within Reason) to have something that's comfortable when the wife rides with me but adaptable when I want to play. Hoping I can get the dealer to finagle me a good priority from maybe their Regional Manager to offset the wait for the Magneride. I don't think I could settle for a less optioned car. Never been able to do that with any of my cars Lol

Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
you should take that order sheet and shop it around with other dealers.

Try to get them to beat each others prices.

Gotta play the game to get a fair price.

I personally think you can squeeze out 1k-1.5k more before any incentives.

Doc fees are also totally negotiable, although they will tell you everyone pays it.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Agree with Allstock, you should be able to get down close to $48,000. Just under 49k should be easy.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Not sure why you worried about Magneride. I have not seen anyone recently that has had an issue getting one equipped from the factory. Seems like steering wheels are the temp problem for a bit, but that will affect all Mustangs.

OP
OP
Armyed

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Not sure why you worried about Magneride. I have not seen anyone recently that has had an issue getting one equipped from the factory. Seems like steering wheels are the temp problem for a bit, but that will affect all Mustangs.
Not extremely worried about it, just don't have all the facts on a possible shortage but from what I've seen it may still be a problem. Now add that to the steering wheel shortage and who the hell knows lol. Either way, as long as I get it in a decent amount of time I'll be happy. Just excited to get back into a Stang. Last one was a 95 with a Dart Block 355 Stroker, blower and meth. This one should be fun :)

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Not extremely worried about it, just don't have all the facts on a possible shortage but from what I've seen it may still be a problem. Now add that to the steering wheel shortage and who the hell knows lol. Either way, as long as I get it in a decent amount of time I'll be happy. Just excited to get back into a Stang. Last one was a 95 with a Dart Block 355 Stroker, blower and meth. This one should be fun :)
Magneride is always a constrained part. So yeah it may, possibly, might, could etc delay an order, but is not a given. The steering wheel thing probably won't delay things too much as they have no normal constraints on how many they can make.
Sponsored