Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I picked up my car today from having a VMP Gen3R kit installed. It was raining out so I couldn't enjoy it yet. But I see " Lots-o-fun" in my future! LOL

20210108_170655.jpg
20210108_170702.jpg
Roll damn tide!
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Just scheduled my lift rental. 2 hours I estimated to install my new radiator. Friday (it arrives Thursday)

wooooo
Yeaaaah......I'll bet some $$ it doesn't actually arrive on Thursday.

If I were you, I'd call the lift rental location and cancel it until you actually have the radiator in hand.

All the shipping carriers are running waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind right now. Massively behind schedule.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
If doesn’t arrive Thursday I will call Friday morning and cancel. FedEx hasn’t been off schedule but I live next door to the hub

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Our shipping has been caught up here. USPS is still fracked though.

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Just scheduled my lift rental. 2 hours I estimated to install my new radiator. Friday (it arrives Thursday)

wooooo
Wish I had that option around me, couldn't find anything even remotely close by..... How much do they charge and do they also offer tool rental?

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Armrest to cover the holes. 5Spurs. Great job!

1610199382231.png

1610199404957.png
1610199419753.png
Did you color the stitching yourself?

***Nevermind, I see that the red stitching comes with the CS package***

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going to try installing the new radiator as easy as I can. I’m buying 2 or 3 gallons coolant idk how much I need with a larger rad.
Wish I had that option around me, couldn't find anything even remotely close by..... How much do they charge and do they also offer tool rental?
7 bucks an hour
All tools free except tire mounting. They also compress springs and shocks for you.

(military auto hobby)

you can rent a flat for 4-5 an hour. It’s warm at the place so I even get flats for some work

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I’m going to try installing the new radiator as easy as I can. I’m buying 2 or 3 gallons coolant idk how much I need with a larger rad.

7 bucks an hour
All tools free except tire mounting. They also compress springs and shocks for you.

(military auto hobby)

you can rent a flat for 4-5 an hour. It’s warm at the place so I even get flats for some work
That's awesome, did not know the military offered such a thing. Thanks for your service! In my case, too bad they don't offer this to veterans but I get that.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome, did not know the military offered such a thing. Thanks for your service! In my case, too bad they don't offer this to veterans but I get that.
You know, I think they do. I see non military people in there sometimes maybe with a friend idk. Vets have commissary access now they may have auto hobby access too

to be fair they’ve never checked my I’d, if you can get on base and into the hobby area I think you’re able

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
You know, I think they do. I see non military people in there sometimes maybe with a friend idk. Vets have commissary access now they may have auto hobby access too

to be fair they’ve never checked my I’d, if you can get on base and into the hobby area I think you’re able
Nearest one to me is West Point, over 2 hours away. You are correct, you need base access and have to take a safety training class to get to the hobby area.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Ford PP2 being installed as I type. Rear sway is in transit. It goes on next Tue afternoon. The Borla X pipe is coming off this afternoon. The interior cabin drone is obnoxious to say the least at legal highway speeds. Worse above.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Nearest one to me is West Point, over 2 hours away. You are correct, you need base access and have to take a safety training class to get to the hobby area.
strange, all the bases ive ever been to required no safety course. but eh, if its like an hour whatever. do it. ive done all the work on my mustang myself and its saved me thousandssssssssss and I don't really know what im doing half the time, the auto techs come over and give me advice or a spare hand on holding stuff in position. really nice guys

let me tell you, I utilized this the most in Alaska, it would be like -60* out, and I wanted to work on my car, lol. it would also double up as dethawing my cars foot long icecicles off it.
Sponsored