Shelby Pictures from Estes Park CO

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
We purchased this 2019 in January of 2020. It now has 1789 miles, not bad with COVID going on and seems to run great. Today we drove from just south of Denver up to Estes Part and took a couple of pictures with the Shelby parked next to one of the small lakes. On the way up I drove on the interstate running 70 (with traffic) in 6th gear (2k RPM) and was showing 27.6 MPG. Before you blow a gasket talking about gas mileage with a Shelby, I'm only sharing this with you because it seems a little off that they charge us a gas guzzler tax and don't address all the big SUVs. OK, now I feel better about that. Anyway we got off the interstate and drove back roads up into the mountains and then most of the way back home. Full disclosure the mileage dropped with the back roads and mountain drive to average out to 24.2.
OK enough about that, I did see 8k on the tach several times, my wife said she doesn't want to ride with me any more. Not to worry, we grew up together and she has been through much worse.

Looking forward to track days, our club is waiting for COVID to clear out.

I forgot to get picture from the front.
Side 2019 GT350.jpg
Rear QTR 2019 GT350.jpg
Sponsored

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Car looks awesome, and Estes Park is one of my favorite areas in the country. Last time we were there we stayed in a condo right near the entrance to RMNP and had Elk just sitting in the yard that we could see sitting on our deck.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I can attest that Estes Park is beautiful. Astronaut is your Bullitt Green or Black? I can't say that I have run into you around town.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I sure miss that area and can’t wait to move back soon.
I spent a few years in Ft Collins in the ‘80’s and met my wife there. Looks like we’re moving to the Cheyenne area if everything works out.

Sponsored

ZaChickster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Beautiful area and beautiful color. Guess I don't have the only Orange Fury in the Front Range. Keep meaning to take the Peak to Peak from Ned to Estes and back. Fun ride.

tracktardicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 86
Frank and Brian, NASA Rocky Mountain will be at High Plains Raceway August 15-16. We have lots of GT350 owners that come out. PM me for details if you are interested. I'd love to see two Twister Orange GT350's at the track!

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
I can attest that Estes Park is beautiful. Astronaut is your Bullitt Green or Black? I can't say that I have run into you around town.
I need to update my profile I guess :blush: I had a green bullitt, but I've since moved on and now have a GT350 Heritage. I work on the Fort so most of the time I'm transiting to and from there from the Columbia Rd area of town.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Ahhhh I got you. I'm pretty sure we have seen each other. I see a blue Shelby and a yellow one on the Fort.

I need to update my profile I guess :blush: I had a green bullitt, but I've since moved on and now have a GT350 Heritage. I work on the Fort so most of the time I'm transiting to and from there from the Columbia Rd area of town.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I was in Estes Park on vacation a couple of months ago. Things just started opening back up due to the Covid. Beautiful place. Pikes Peak was killer too!
Sponsored