Sponsored

GT350R Pictures From New York Auto Show 2015

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
That car is so nice,,,,,,,,,,,,except for the ricer wing!
Track pack spoiler would just look waaaayyyyyyy better or a Roush spoiler even better yet!
Yeah, ricer just like the spoiler on the Porsche..?

You watch any racing this weekend, the 350R is meant to race and designed to do so.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Love everything but that wing. Disgusting.
I love the WING....thanks God Ford loved it too !! this makes the car. If you do not like it and you do get a "R" and I only get the GT350 base. I will be happy to take your wing and you can have mine !!! Problem solved :cheers:

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I kinda wish there was an 'R' designation somewhere on the car, something subtle but there. There is nothing obvious besides the wing (and internal upgrades) that will tell passerby it's an 'R' right? Wing still hasn't grown on me.

moodster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I never said it wasn't functional!
I just said it looks terrible.
I can't believe they couldn't come up with a better looking wing that gives it the needed downforce at higher speeds.
And yes I do watch and enjoy all types of racing and the R is more track than street,it still looks like a ricer wing.

Sponsored

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
I love the WING....thanks God Ford loved it too !! this makes the car. If you do not like it and you do get a "R" and I only get the GT350 base. I will be happy to take your wing and you can have mine !!! Problem solved :cheers:
The Wing is actually very sexy... not really ricey. If it were more of a Wing with ailerons and propped up higher on trussed struts like many ricers do..then maybe I would say its ricey, but The way it looks on this car... it belongs there. The only downside...is it definitely intrudes upon your view out the rear window.

Then again..I installed the steeda downforce wing on my current s197, because it wasn't as ricey as a ricer's wing. ... The Track pack Spoiler might also be functional, but...I like that "R" Wing. When I get my Track Pack GT350, the only mod I might want to do sooner than later...is source an "R" wing, if I don't get an "R" first.

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
I am headed to the New York auto show this coming Sunday. For those of you that have already been what is Ford actually displaying? It looks like they do not have a GT350 which is very disappointing.

:shrug:

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
^No GT 350. The "R" is there along with the GT and Focus RS.

I asked the Ford rep if they would start the car. But NYC and Javitts Center don't allow it due to fire hazzard restrictions. .... They actually had to roll their cars in on dollies.

On the lower Level they have the Raptor displayed and the F150 is in various trim.

Upper level the Focus and Fiesta St, Mustang GT, Ecoboost convertible and the Taurus SHO and Fusion .... and a few interactive exhibits.

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
^No GT 350. The "R" is there along with the GT and Focus RS.

I asked the Ford rep if they would start the car. But NYC and Javitts Center don't allow it due to fire hazzard restrictions. .... They actually had to roll their cars in on dollies.

On the lower Level they have the Raptor displayed and the F150 is in various trim.

Upper level the Focus and Fiesta St, Mustang GT, Ecoboost convertible and the Taurus SHO and Fusion .... and a few interactive exhibits.
Thanks very much for the info. At least I know what expect. I probably won't get to see a GT350 until mine comes to the dealer but seeing the R at the show will help.

:headbang:

Sponsored

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
That wing looks AMAZING.. I think thats all my S550 is missing lol. I love those fenders too... If they line up with the body lines in the S550 I hope some aftermarket compant makes those. They are SERIOUSLY awesome. That car LOOKS like a supercar.

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
Everything about it is SEX! Finally ford has made a machine that will work in the twisties..THANK YOU! Curious though....the badges on the R, shouldnt they be red?

No Radio, no backseats, no navigation....maybe i'll opt for the AC but that is it. Base R thanks!

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yep...There was no back seat in it... but it looks like the Audio package was added to it.

I would take an "R" with the AC and the Sync 3 audio package. Get a second set of Wheels and Tires for DD duty. Then I would make it a 3 Season car.

Then maybe trade in my Current Mustang for a Focus RS with performance Winters on it... for the Winter. Or just keep the snow tires on the current Stang.

Or if its simply a better cost effective way... Get a GT350 Track Pack ... bump up the audio and strip it down. Then I'd have back seats for the kids to chill with dad for a weekend drive.

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
Yea shit....backseats thats right.....my girlfriends kids. ughhhh i forgot......mhhhhh. They dont belong in a race car anyway ;)

IGJoe2192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Automobile
2000 Cobra R wing a GT350R wing, you have to choose one. I would choose the GT350R any day over the '00 R any day.
Sponsored