2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
After a few requests from forum members I've expanded the public spreadsheet I made that formats and organizes all publicly available data on 2020 GT350s and GT350Rs to include all cars, not just the Heritage ones.

The spreadsheet is intended primarily for the purpose of locating cars for sale. It shows every 2020 GT350 in every color combination, options, location that has a VIN allocated to it, as reported by trackmymustang.com. The majority of cars are yet to be built. I will be keeping it up to date as more VINs are allocated.

The spreadsheet is organized into 4 tabs with VINs in ascending order that show:
GT350R Heritage
GT350 Heritage
GT350R Other
GT350 Other

It does NOT show every 350 that's already been built in 2020 as data for built cars drops off trackmymustang.com after a period of time.

I will add Heritage cars that are missing from the spreadsheet if you notify me, (particularly if you provide me with the chassis number) as I think it's interesting to keep a register of sorts.

In that vein, I have also uploaded every single available Window Sticker for HEP GT350Rs. See the links in the column on the GT350R HEP page.

I will not be posting any anecdotal data provided about dealers, ADMs or anything else that might be considered subjective. This is purely a reflection of what anyone could obtain from the internet, organized in a ways as to be useful. I will however mark a car as sold if someone tells me they've bought it.

You can update the spreadsheet by leaving a comment on a cell (right click on a cell and select "Comment") or by leaving a message in this thread.

I will be posting regular updates as cars change status so that we can track the activity over time. You'll see them grouped by the status to which they've been changed.

The spreadsheet is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t12CKnAaJGNNKfOPxAApFMStWioaABhqjzwRpHdKmnE

Script and raw CSV data here: https://github.com/corrieb/350vins

Hope you find it useful.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bullitt40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350/track pak
super...Thank you

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Pretty cool data logging.

Just curious, how are you doing it - manual entries as you come across them, or is there a way to compile/extract such data from the web using a software tool? Asking because this is something I have been wanting to do for the 1994 Cobras.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Wow that is an amazing compilation - thank you very much for doing that!

Looks like my Kona Blue, no stripe, no option car might be a 1 of 1. Scheduled to be produced the week the factory re-opens.

Sponsored

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
great work!! how do we get something like this for the 2019. I've reached out to the Ford Perf Group to see if they have the final 2019 numbers yet but they have not answered. I'd just like to know how many R's were produced. I know there are at least 799 from one of the FB groups..

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
Wow that is an amazing compilation - thank you very much for doing that!

Looks like my Kona Blue, no stripe, no option car might be a 1 of 1. Scheduled to be produced the week the factory re-opens.
Man, Kona Blue with no stripes or anything else (save for the carbon dash panel) is my second choice, but I'm still set on Velocity Blue.

Every time I look up dealer inventory and see a stripeless Kona, my heart starts racing. I then look through the dealer photos hoping to see those Recaro seats, and am always let down when the comfort seats are shown.

You may be right: Your no-options Kona just might be the only one of its kind. If anything, it's gonna be an incredibly rare spec.

I thought my Velocity Blue with no options except the carbon dash may have been rare, except that when I went to place my order at my dealer last December, they had an IDENTICAL used 2019 on their lot! I still placed my order anyways for my 2020, but man I hope that 2019 ended up halfway across the country lol, or at least far enough away that there'll never be two completely identical 350's seen around here (granted, it had 6GR wheels and ugly lime green caliper stickers on it).

Sponsored

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
Found mine way down the list. Thanks for compiling this awesome data corrieb!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What does 'Scheduled to day' and 'Scheduled to week' means?

Does that mean the car is going to be delivered within a few days or a week?
scheduled to week= What week the car is scheduled to be built (initial range)
scheduled to day= what day the car is scheduled to be built (specific day) also known as blend date

Attachments

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
What does 'Scheduled to day' and 'Scheduled to week' means?

Does that mean the car is going to be delivered within a few days or a week?
No; it means that the car is scheduled to begin being built on a day in the week listed as "Scheduled to Week"; and should begin being built on the Day listed. However, this is just building the car. Once "Produced" and leaving the production line, then trimming it out with stripes and and/or Carbon Fiber parts/wheels takes additional time. When the status says "Released" then it is ready to be shipped to a Dealer; and depending upon the means of transportation (rail vs truck) it can take up to several weeks to reach the dealer. Use the List of terms that Tomster provided to further explain the process.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Man, Kona Blue with no stripes or anything else (save for the carbon dash panel) is my second choice, but I'm still set on Velocity Blue.

Every time I look up dealer inventory and see a stripeless Kona, my heart starts racing. I then look through the dealer photos hoping to see those Recaro seats, and am always let down when the comfort seats are shown.

You may be right: Your no-options Kona just might be the only one of its kind. If anything, it's gonna be an incredibly rare spec.

I thought my Velocity Blue with no options except the carbon dash may have been rare, except that when I went to place my order at my dealer last December, they had an IDENTICAL used 2019 on their lot! I still placed my order anyways for my 2020, but man I hope that 2019 ended up halfway across the country lol, or at least far enough away that there'll never be two completely identical 350's seen around here (granted, it had 6GR wheels and ugly lime green caliper stickers on it).
Forgot to mention that mine is an R so it should be even a little rarer.

OP
OP
corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Not searching, but will say again that this is some absolutely impressive work, even from the perspective of methodolgy. Should be highlighted on the homepage and made into a sticky.
Yea I feel it would probably be one of those things that make sense as a sticky. Not sure how this can be achieved though
Sponsored