Found this in ohio 2019 Bullit

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
Hello, I picked up a 2019 bullit in Norwalk Ohio last weekend...went to look at a 19 GT with PP1 had an appointment for 1pm when I pulled up about 10 mins early someone walked out and said someone just drove in off the street to test drive it and they are sitting down now. I gave them my number and left that led me to this about 1hr away from there, I think the bullit was the better option I enjoy it. They then asked me later if there was anything else they could do I just sent them a picture and said I'm good thanks. Traded in my old 2014 wrx could not be happier

Yes the Salesman put the plate on upside down...he said he was once a cop. I currently am a deputy sheriff it makes me laugh everytime I see it so I've left it for now. I'll put my #in later I don't rember off the top of my head.

It's still early but what starting mods should be done? Oil catch can? Looking into some paint protection...then maybe down the road FP 4.09s and FP Magnaride upgrade
Sponsored

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
Congratulations on your new car! The Bullitt is stunning, I’m not a mod man but I did fit the Steeda clutch spring, it’s only a few dollars and a 10 minute DIY job with a pair of needle nose vice grips, the clutch effort increases slightly but it improves the feel, no more kangaroo starts or stalling at the stop light

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Nice, you definitely lucked out on the Bullitt. The GT PP1 will be worth nothing in 2 years time, the Bullitt is not tremendously holding it's value since they won't stop making them but they will retain their value better than a regular GT. Solid options package and the green is awesome, subtle and classy, with a menacing looking front end. I did tint and ceramic coating, highly recommend the ceramic coating nothing sticks to it and water beads right off. I live where it's very affordable. I got a full paint correction and coating for $350 (yes it was amazing quality of work, I cannot find a scratch or web on it). In bigger cities they try to charge $1000+ which I personally would never pay for a temporary coating but to each their own.

I don't really feel like doing any mechanical upgrades right now, the clutch feel could be better which others have mentioned but it's not horrible. Once I have it paid off I will look at putting wider tires, possibly BMR lockout cradle for wheel hop, and then mess with the clutch and then engine dress-up. Mine mightily struggles to get traction with the stock setup, it would be nice to tighten that all up. Maybe one day if I get bored with it, a supercharger, but the N/A setup is pretty fun as is and sounds beastly.

OP
OP
Sheriff59

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
Oh nice that seems like a deal, Yeah a paint correction here is 250 then they offer different coatings and prices. However for 200 they offer a GTechniq Exo V2 Hybrid Coating. Not all that familar with ceramic so unsure if thats decent.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
There's a black Bullitt with 8 miles on the clock (inside the showroom) in Cincinnati, OH (Kerry Ford) for $40,840 (MSRP of $51,880), but it's 1,600 miles away, so it's probably not going to happen for me, since I can't fly now (on chemo). Will try to make local dealer with FOUR 2019 Bullitts match that, but I'm 95%+ sure they won't be even close. Will stop by tomorrow, and see what happens. Haven't seen a fully loaded GT PP1/MR close to those discounts, so that's why I'm pursuing a Bullitt. We'll see what happens. But if somebody lives close, that's the best deal I've found so far. Hope this helps somebody.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sheriff59

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
There's a black Bullitt with 8 miles on the clock (inside the showroom) in Cincinnati, OH (Kerry Ford) for $40,840 (MSRP of $51,880), but it's 1,600 miles away, so it's probably not going to happen for me, since I can't fly now (on chemo). Will try to make local dealer with FOUR 2019 Bullitts match that, but I'm 95%+ sure they won't be even close. Will stop by tomorrow, and see what happens. Haven't seen a fully loaded GT PP1/MR close to those discounts, so that's why I'm pursuing a Bullitt. We'll see what happens. But if somebody lives close, that's the best deal I've found so far. Hope this helps somebody.

That is a good deal, wonder when that came up I didn't see it on my search last weekend. Yeah I've seen PP1 Gt's from 27-30k depending on miles and some for 31.5 with premium trim. It's best of both worlds with the Bullit plus mine had Magnaride and BO sound. Only thing it didn't have is the Recaro seats which im not overly upset about ha

OP
OP
Sheriff59

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
Congrats and Welcome!!.. For some reason I cannot view the pics.
That's odd lol the data is stored in the sites media tables since I uploaded them to 6g first ha. Thanks for the welcome. I need to get my Bullit# when I return home.

OP
OP
Sheriff59

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
Anyone have any info on the ZL1 Rock Guards? Work good, I am overly anal about chips on the side need to get some paint protection on the front I have found 2 very tiny chips so far.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the rock guards are very good. You need to go into your media albums and fix the permissions.

OP
OP
Sheriff59

Sheriff59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mitchell
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullit
the rock guards are very good. You need to go into your media albums and fix the permissions.
Lol makes sense now, do we get the general mustang ones from LZ1?

Thanks!

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
Great love it.

Love when something like that happens and you go on to better things ;)

Enjoy the car !