Sponsored

Bullit in Lincoln, NE

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 supercharged gt in magnetic
8C76EC33-1099-47B1-952B-99278B6B518B.jpeg
Where does that information come from? Official source or are you guessing? The UK car exists as there are a few photos of it arriving at Liverpool, it doesn't have the gauges. Why would a prototype not have them and the finished car will? Makes no sense whatsoever for Ford to go to the cost of only tooling the line for the UK RHD cars and not the other RHD countries. The UK cars will not have them, the same as the Austrailian cars.
Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
:cwl:

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Believe me one car would not just turn up it would be a batch of them it was a show prototype it went to Donton research centre I believe you are ill informed face book fake news again when will people stop believing what people post on face book

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
We’ve seen the ford documents with the misinformation this isn’t the only one issued. Ford UK are probably going to look pretty stupid when it turns up without......

Go to the UK online mustang configurator and select a Bullitt then select interior view

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I'm sure there is fine print somewhere . But won't be the first mistake by Ford.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Believe me one car would not just turn up it would be a batch of them it was a show prototype it went to Donton research centre I believe you are ill informed face book fake news again when will people stop believing what people post on face book
In all seriousness, I hope you haven't ordered one on the basis of that specifications list. All other information, and I looked long and hard at ordering one until finding out about all the things missing between US and UK spec, including much-reduced power - helped me determine that it was an inferior car to the US spec. I'm not ill-informed and, someone with such a little post count as yourself coming on here and saying such things to other members is not really called for. We are a friendly bunch here who are just out to try and help others. If you want to believe the hype and the spec list that is clearly wrong, then don't be surprised when it turns up without the parts we have researched and now know it won't come with. I hope anyone who has ordered one is doing so with their eyes wide open.

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In all seriousness, I hope you haven't ordered one on the basis of that specifications list. All other information, and I looked long and hard at ordering one until finding out about all the things missing between US and UK spec, including much-reduced power - helped me determine that it was an inferior car to the US spec. I'm not ill-informed and, someone with such a little post count as yourself coming on here and saying such things to other members is not really called for. We are a friendly bunch here who are just out to try and help others. If you want to believe the hype and the spec list that is clearly wrong, then don't be surprised when it turns up without the parts we have researched and now know it won't come with. I hope anyone who has ordered one is doing so with their eyes wide open.
Look I work for fords at the research centre that’s how I know where that car went it’s not here anymore how many posts I have means nothing I know that not one full uk spec is not in this country if you knew anything about fords for one they send a batch of bullitts over and two no you know how much trouble they would be in for false advertising it’s written in black and white when the first batch comes over we will see there is a number of different specs for different countries if you was to look on ford website Australia now where does it say about the gauges and as for horsepower the reason it’s slightly lower is to get 6.2 Euro emissions

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We’ve seen the ford documents with the misinformation this isn’t the only one issued. Ford UK are probably going to look pretty stupid when it turns up without......

Go to the UK online mustang configurator and select a Bullitt then select interior view
Well if you also look at the pictures on the configurator the external picture of the rear bumper side markers are red on uk ones they are orange so the pictures don’t mean much

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Well if you also look at the pictures on the configurator the external picture of the rear bumper side markers are red on uk ones they are orange so the pictures don’t mean much
Why would they change the graphic to add the Bullitt logo to the wheel and the green stitched Recaros but not add the gauge pack on the dash. Me thinks you're probably going to look silly as well friendly guy....

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why would they change the graphic to add the Bullitt logo to the wheel and the green stitched Recaros but not add the gauge pack on the dash. Me thinks you're probably going to look silly as well friendly guy....
It’s a Australian car that’s why really I have to explain everything no uk spec cars have been made yet pictures are illustration purposes only as in all ford Bouchers and configuration other wise you could say they colour of the car is not the same maybe I am not the silly one

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look I work for fords at the research centre that’s how I know where that car went it’s not here anymore how many posts I have means nothing I know that not one full uk spec is not in this country if you knew anything about fords for one they send a batch of bullitts over and two no you know how much trouble they would be in for false advertising it’s written in black and white when the first batch comes over we will see there is a number of different specs for different countries if you was to look on ford website Australia now where does it say about the gauges and as for horsepower the reason it’s slightly lower is to get 6.2 Euro emissions
So the first UK cars have arrived at dealers and with the first customers and guess what - yes no gauge pack or strut and you now look very silly, but we knew that anyway.

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the first UK cars have arrived at dealers and with the first customers and guess what - yes no gauge pack or strut and you now look very silly, but we knew that anyway.
So where did you hear that and I see no pictures too prove it

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AFDEFBE8-0F63-410D-B263-21D3E0324590.jpeg
Sponsored