Sponsored

Bullit in Lincoln, NE

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Ford has now changed the spec sheet for the UK models on their website, now that cars have arrived with customers. There is no gauge pack as you can see in the photos below. Give it up mate, your wrong and just accept it and move on. The cars are now in the UK and with customers, go and check the Facebook pages and groups for owners photos to prove it.
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Sponsored

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 supercharged gt in magnetic
Ford has now changed the spec sheet for the UK models on their website, now that cars have arrived with customers. There is no gauge pack as you can see in the photos below. Give it up mate, your wrong and just accept it and move on. The cars are now in the UK and with customers, go and check the Facebook pages and groups for owners photos to prove it.
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
For your information the car the guy is sitting in has electric seats the uk bullitts have recaros which are not electric get your facts right

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For your information the car the guy is sitting in has electric seats the uk bullitts have recaros which are not electric get your facts right
Give it up mate, it's getting tiring now. They are Recaros, look at the other photo of the same bloody car. The UK gets the electric Recaros, I've test driven a UK 2018 GT with them in. For someone who claims to work for Ford you don't know jack.

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Give it up mate, it's getting tiring now. They are Recaros, look at the other photo of the same bloody car. The UK gets the electric Recaros, I've test driven a UK 2018 GT with them in. For someone who claims to work for Ford you don't know jack.

Sponsored

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why don’t you read the spec sheet and Specs properly no where does it say electric recaros on gt

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hilarious, you really are a tool. Bye.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing to back up your claims
OK last time.
Look at the photographic evidence in this thread. Same car, same Recaros, same electric seats. Also plenty of photographic evidence that there are no gauges. The specs printed are wrong. Go to your local dealer (as you clearly do not work for Ford) and check it out for yourself, in person. I have driven a 2018 UK car with Electric Recaros, so not only do I have photographic proof, but I have done it myself, and also ordered a GT with them. Check the configurator on the Ford site, check the many photos here and elsewhere, do some research and stop reading specs which are clearly wrong. I really am trying to make this easy for you to follow, as it seems to be a struggle for you to grasp. I'm also baffled as to why you care so much as you clearly don't have one on order, so what does it matter to you?
3.jpg
1.jpg

Same car, same location, look through the windscreen, hey its Recaros and look what he is sitting on, with the clearly visible large bolsters and high backs, Hey it's electric Recaros. Simples.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
@THX

One of these is at Peoples Edinburgh I know about that. But where's LG68UTM ?

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@THX

One of these is at Peoples Edinburgh I know about that. But where's LG68UTM ?
The dealer posted it on Simply Mustangs UK and Mustangs Unleashed. It's a Trust Ford in the south. There are a few customer cars now out there on the streets, I've seen a few photos now and also a local car was delivered to a customer at Jennings Middlesbrough.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
The dealer posted it on Simply Mustangs UK and Mustangs Unleashed. It's a Trust Ford in the south. There are a few customer cars now out there on the streets, I've seen a few photos now and also a local car was delivered to a customer at Jennings Middlesbrough.
Thanks my dealer network doesn't have one and they say they don't know where there is one locally...I don't do facebook
Sponsored