bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I'll never forget...... @stanglife had his GT350R at a cars and coffee and he left his car unattended for a while.

When he returned, there was Ratti doing an interview with stanglife's car. Going over every detail and going on and on. Finally, stanglife jumped in his car, started it, and took off while he was still going on and on about it. It was hillarious.

I found it..... here it is. Lots of wrong facts. 9000 RPM, front end lip spoiler, and he mistook his street tires for cup2s, and he says that the side vent extracts heat from the engine compartment, lol

Haha thats funny. I think he reads the brochure now.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the only one I watch with new vehicles coming out like this beast!!! Wow,...what a machine.
Maybe I'm the wrong age. Is he talking to 12 year olds? Who the F oohs and ahhs (or gives a S) over LED headlights? Or machined wheels?

As to StangMode, he needs to pick up Twitter. Everything he has to say fits in 140 chars or less.
"carmax appraised new GT500 at 65k. 15% discount to new. I guess cars do depreciate". (83 chars)
And hey you moron, nobody pays you for the taxes and fees you paid at time of purchase.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Maybe I'm the wrong age. Is he talking to 12 year olds? Who the F oohs and ahhs (or gives a S) over LED headlights? Or machined wheels?
LMFAO
I like the way he does the reviews compared to some of the others and I'm older,........closer to 50. :crazy: :shock:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Been awhile since I've frequented a Waffle House but I don't recall seeing that particular item on the menu. <still laughing over that one, copyright 'n all.> :-)
You continue to amuse me with the avatars.... you are the best. However, Newsflash.... it's just a car, lol. At least until I get mine,lol

Edited to add:
Where do you get those dingbats from? And how do you make them say such things? Another question.... can you photoshop your CFTP in front of the waffle house in question?

43874 (7).jpg

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I fully endorse the use of "twat waffle" as open source to describe any YouTuber who is deserving as such. And that particular kid who is of the mommy and daddy's money type who I guess still won't shut up about being self made, is more than worthy of the name.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I fully endorse the use of "twat waffle" as open source to describe any YouTuber who is deserving as such. And that particular kid who is of the mommy and daddy's money type who I guess still won't shut up about being self made, is more than worthy of the name.
It's good to know we are brothers in arms.

KB:
I would like to see a "twat waffle" CFTP GT 500 parked in front of a waffle house.

KB? Your photoshop kung foo is good.

Better yet, are there any waffle houses nearby?

Photo op!

11F454A0-4C01-4983-9F66-BBFAA1917EB6.gif

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
At the moment, I only have a handful of car photos, Tom so this is the best I can do without a "setup photo" and, without spending a couple hours creating it. :-)

Also just checked and we don't have a Waffle House in this little town so a real photo isn't in the cards.

waffle-house_1920.jpg

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Not bad, not bad.....

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
<- Smiling

Edit...

Tom: I just noticed that there's a reflection of the cameraperson in the stripes. :-)

Guess that proves I was there. <chuckling>

Edit 2...

Forgot to answer your question but everything you see in the avatars was either snatched from the Web or created in PS.

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Last time I visited a TwatWaffle House was while with my good friend George from MGW down in Georgia. We got up early and went there for breakfast before driving to Roebling Rd. I was hungry and ordered bacon, eggs, and some home fries. I was chomping down the home fries when I sensed something stringy that shouldn't be there. Like a thin strand of spaghetti that hung down from my mouth, George watched my facial expression change and almost choked on his own food from laughing at me. I proceeded to pull out a long strand of black and gray hair. I wanted to barf. It only took a second to scan the employees and narrow down the source. A ~200lb, 5' tall, snaggle toothed lady cook. I felt like I had bit into a cockroach.

Long story short, closely inspect your food before devouring when at the house of the twatted (hairy) waffle.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I plan to park my new ride at a twat waffle house and have myself a photo op afterwards. Its going to be a while and this thread will be long forgotten.

This thread was/is amusing. There are folks who see the YouTubers for what they are, and others who think they are the second coming of christ. Either way, I'm glad I'm not the odd man out.