Going from manual to A10

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Been driving manual mustangs ever since I got my permit almost 19 years ago time flys! Just recently switched to the A10. How many of you guy are the same and do you still reach for the clutch peddle? I still find myself sometimes just turning the car off in drive:headbang: I don’t miss my 6spd and I love the rev matching in sport mode. Just had a Steeda Hpipe installed its eargasms on the downshift! the stock mufflers are really nice.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Been driving manual mustangs ever since I got my permit almost 19 years ago time flys! Just recently switched to the A10. How many of you guy are the same and do you still reach for the clutch peddle? I still find myself sometimes just turning the car off in drive:headbang: I don’t miss my 6spd and I love the rev matching in sport mode. Just had a Steeda Hpipe installed its eargasms on the downshift! the stock mufflers are really nice.
Great choice on the Steeda H-Pipe!

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
I still reach for the clutch pedal on occasion, and then I realize that I have an A10. Driving in bumper to bumper traffic is no longer an issue with the A10.

Great choice on the Steeda H-Pipe!
I'm thinking of getting a Steeda H-Pipe as well. Any black friday specials coming up?

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It does take sometime going from stick to auto, but you'll eventually get used to it. I personally love the A10 and like you said the downshifts with the H pipe in Sport + are awesome.
I just wish the shifts weren't so rough sometimes. lol

james5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp
I still reach for the clutch pedal on occasion, and then I realize that I have an A10. Driving in bumper to bumper traffic is no longer an issue with the A10.

I'm thinking of getting a Steeda H-Pipe as well. Any black friday specials coming up?
Steeda is on this forum and will give you a code for 10% off, they are the best bang for the buck , I just matched a steeda h pipe with borla sport by ford performance axle back and it sounds perfect.
0F7E823A-0637-41C1-BAA9-11D1144D018F.jpeg
1BF2A5D5-19CD-4EC1-9806-DBF11ADB06E4.jpeg
6FD9C8B1-A58D-435C-96E4-0B3009DFC315.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
NFG19

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Nice! Was looking at those mufflers nice deep sound? Hopefully there will be some smoking Black Friday deals!

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
I love the A10 but sorely miss the 3rd pedal experience. Thinking about selling the A10 and going back . The manual with the MGW shifter was just a blast.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
You will probably miss it from time to time. No contest, the A10 is the faster Mustang GT, but for some people, it's all about the experience feeling one with the car.

I still drive my manual in bad traffic. It's part of the experience of driving a manual lol.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I love the A10 but sorely miss the 3rd pedal experience. Thinking about selling the A10 and going back . The manual with the MGW shifter was just a blast.

Yes, I also like a three pedal hotrod. I like driving the car, not the other way around. Not understanding the driving in traffic problem.

Pep

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
my daily is an automatic

the bad part is the ebrake for it is a pedal where the clutch would be

i've accidentally pressed it a few times

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I've never been the same since after getting rid of my manual cars. Sadly it seems thats the way most cars are going now a days. I need to buy a 90s civic as a beater to satisfy that third pedal craving lol, at least with that I won't be going fast enough even banging gears to get in trouble.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Start using the paddle shifter more. Best of all world with the paddles.

I still turn the car off in drive from time to time. Habits.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
My friend bought an 18 auto and i gave him hell for it, like bad.... Then eventually he stopped by to show me, I had no interest in driving it. Well, he talked me into taking it around the block. Long story short, I never test drove a manual and was completely sold and now own a 19 401A PP1. Was blown away and love the auto.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I like my auto but had ulterior motives for buying it. Since my plan is that it's a forever car, and my left leg and lower back isn't getting any younger, I figured that the auto was the way to go. Also, I went from a 3 mile commute on side streets to about 12 miles of mostly busy highway. Last, while my wife can drive a standard, she prefers not to, and I wanted her to feel that she could take the car out whenever she likes. She hasn't, but she can.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Same boat every mustang I ever owned was a manual. My S550 was my first auto car. Mine is an A6 but i have been very happy with it so far.
Sponsored