Apologies to StangMode

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
All YouTuber S550 video makers seem to annoy me (except for that 1320 Chick)...they all chase each other's tails, and are all looking for that ad $. I think demonetizing YT videos would eliminate a lot of crap and get the platform back on track...just my opinion...but the chase for $ and subs shows up in nearly all the channels I've watched over the years...and don't get me started on the clickbait and all the misinformation that gets passed around on YT as if its real. Simple things like "typewriter tick" has been blown waaay out of proportion to the point I've had people at car shows ask me if I'm worried about my engine. I always say no, I broke it in right, I run top notch oil (all 10 qts of it) and I don't rev it cold. And I know what DI pumps and injectors sound like and I don't mistake that for ghost rattles in stupid videos looking for attention and subs... Rant over.
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Standard Mustang YouTuber Video Playlist:

1. Promise to buy Mustang
2. Buy Mustang and have subs help choose its name
3. Delivery of Mustang
4. Upcoming Mod(s) Reveal
5. Mod(s) Installation
6. Mustang breaks
7. Take Mustang to Dealership
8. Buy Mod(s) while car is being repaired to keep subs interested.
9. Receive car and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
10. Takes Mustang to some car show
11. Wreck Mustang
12. Tour of damage to Mustang
13. Take Mustang to Dealership again.
14. Video of crying about all the Mods we were going to install if not for the wreck
15. Receive repaired car again and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
16. Wreck Mustang again
17. Take Mustang to Dealership
18. Buy Mod(s) while car is being repaired to keep subs interested.
19. Receive car and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
20. WAG wrecks Mustang
21. Video complaining about insurance costs
22. Video asking for donations
22. Video thanking everyone for the donations
23. Video of crying about all the Mods we were going to install if not for the wreck
24. Video crying about the car show we're going to miss because of the wreck.
25. Video to discuss possibly buying a new car
THE NEWEST EXHIBIT A:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry Xander, so much for just throwing mods on a GT and being a reliable badass car.
I really don't know what is happening with this guy and his channel. He has had so many accidents, crashes, ruined vehicles that I am wondering if at this point it is all part of the drama to get new subscribers??

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I am wondering if at this point it is all part of the drama to get new subscribers??
Lorne: I believe that you hit the nail on the head, amigo...it's all about subs on YT.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
It is classified as Youtube Munchausen Syndrome with the victim being his car.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Everybody who gets into cars start out a-bit naive, me included. Over the yrs I’ve gotten more knowledgeable but again I don’t know everything too.

With that said, Stangmode from my opinion is honest, makes good video’s, shows passion, and admits at times he’s not sure of the actually installs of the parts but he’s willing to jump in and learn.

He also shoots informative video, loves to drag race too.

I applaud him for starting his YouTube channel because he’s not a whore like some others, I wish him continued success.

As demonology sez, Keep it up stangalang :like:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Sure, how about donate all the YouTube revenue to a worthy charity and perceptions would change. I used to like him as a fellow enthusiast, however he, his channel, and his direction has evolved into something else. So what is the point of this thread? Oh, gee stangmode, we just want to apologize...… For What?

Yea right. Whatever.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Sure, how about donate all the YouTube revenue to a worthy charity and perceptions would change. I used to like him as a fellow enthusiast, however he, his channel, and his direction has evolved into something else. So what is the point of this thread? Oh, gee stangmode, we just want to apologize...… For What?

Yea right. Whatever.

This is the USA, people should be allowed to start a business, he’s upfront and doesn’t candy coat the fact he makes moola but I do agree with you 100%

It would show a lot of class if he made a donation once a year to a charity. Maybe 25% of his profit would be nice:like:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This is the USA, people should be allowed to start a business, he’s upfront and doesn’t candy coat the fact he makes moola but I do agree with you 100%

It would show a lot of class if he made a donation once a year to a charity. Maybe 25% of his profit would be nice:like:
Oh, so its a business. Gotcha!

So my apologies..... for thinking he was an enthusiast not in it for the "moola".

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Oh, so its a business. Gotcha!
It may not of started out that way but your not a dumb guy, for sure we both know he’s profiting off a video channel. Again more power to him, so like you said it would show real class if he did make a charitable donation once a Yr.

The point is, he’s seems to be a nice guy

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not much into youtube beyond DIY videos. Didn't know who StangMode or 1320Chick were until this thread.

So, when it comes to enthusiasts who look to turn a profit, is it something like this?

Sponsored