Sponsored

A New Low for StangMode

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Man, there's a bunch of haters on this forum. I've watched a bunch of this guy's videos and see no reason to dog him out like many of you do. He's not a super mechanic nor super rich, but he makes decent content from an average enthusiast standpoint. He doesn't speak like a douche, doesn't use foul language, and always seems humble.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
If it’s really true that people are coming to his house, that’s pretty crazy. The world we live in. I’m a millennial, but wish I could have been a boomer to avoid much of my life dealing with these social media charades.
@stanglife Excuse my age descriptors, don’t judge my low IQ. Lol

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Man, there's a bunch of haters on this forum. I've watched a bunch of this guy's videos and see no reason to dog him out like many of you do. He's not a super mechanic nor super rich, but he makes decent content from an average enthusiast standpoint. He doesn't speak like a douche, doesn't use foul language, and always seems humble.
There's a difference between making quality, informative content, and making the clickbait garbage that you see from a lot of YouTubers. He falls in the second group. Matt Moran, Engineering Explained, savagegeese, and many others offer content that's worth watching. You've gotta be braindead to enjoy/follow this guy or speed phenom or a few others like them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
There's a difference between making quality, informative content, and making the clickbait garbage that you see from a lot of YouTubers. He falls in the second group. Matt Moran, Engineering Explained, savagegeese, and many others offer content that's worth watching. You've gotta be braindead to enjoy/follow this guy or speed phenom or a few others like them.
Brain dead is kind of harsh.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Say what you want to about Stangmode but he is a good dude. I’ve reached out to him about some questions and he actually does respond. Really don’t understand why people have such a dislike of him. I watch a lot of his videos and appreciate the content. Not sure why this is even a thread.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Say what you want to about Stangmode but he is a good dude. I’ve reached out to him about some questions and he actually does respond. Really don’t understand why people have such a dislike of him. I watch a lot of his videos and appreciate the content. Not sure why this is even a thread.
I have enjoyed a lot of his videos over the last 2 years.
I probably shouldn’t have started this thread but I saw CARMAX and couldn’t believe it.
He has put out a lot of good racing videos and I found it a little shocking that he did this.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Sponsored

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Not every Youtuber is created equal, obviously. Some don't have the editing skill, oratory skill, or the cash flow to put out videos at a certain level. But that doesn't mean some of the lesser channels arent worthy of their place on YouTube. And people really need to stop with the click bait complaints. That's the way TV and internet works folks. Just like when you're watching a TV show or the news, and they leave you with a cliff hanger right before commercial, then when the show returns whatever the story is or what happens on the show isn't even close to what they lead you to believe before the commercial break took place. At the end of the day this man came from a 4 cylinder to a GT, to a GT500 and 100k subs. Seems like he'd get a little more of a congratulatory vibe from a freaking Mustang forum.

Reactions: Zay

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Who are you talking about? Seems you may have misinterpreted.
Maybe so based upon your response.

"Typical of these forum members"

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Not every Youtuber is created equal, obviously. Some don't have the editing skill, oratory skill, or the cash flow to put out videos at a certain level. But that doesn't mean some of the lesser channels arent worthy of their place on YouTube. And people really need to stop with the click bait complaints. That's the way TV and internet works folks. Just like when you're watching a TV show or the news, and they leave you with a cliff hanger right before commercial, then when the show returns whatever the story is or what happens on the show isn't even close to what they lead you to believe before the commercial break took place. At the end of the day this man came from a 4 cylinder to a GT, to a GT500 and 100k subs. Seems like he'd get a little more of a congratulatory vibe from a freaking Mustang forum.
Thanks for telling everyone how to behave. I met the guys several times in person. I can formulate my own opinions.