Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
I see that everyday in Central Florida...actually that's quite mild compared to most things I see here. Lots of stupid out there folks, be careful and always mindful of your surroundings.
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Drivers suck out here in Az. I used to have to worry about the occasional red light runner and a car or two pulling out in front of me going 20 under the speed limit. Now a days you can almost guarantee 4 to 5 cars blowing through the red light everytime and people switching lanes right at your door if your not careful. Plus once the temps get over 100° they get even worse and the road rage runs rampant.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Dashcams are on my black friday list this year for both cars.

NYDP77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Mustang Stage 3
Vehicle Showcase
what dash cam do you use?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
what dash cam do you use?
I use a Lukas LK-7200 (no longer in production, but the LK-7900 is similar) in the front and a Mobius wide-angle ActionCam in the back, then combine the videos in Adobe Premiere.

Deleted member 35644

Scary part is, they probably don't even know they f'd up, and see nothing wrong with the situation they created. There are a LOT of licensed drivers in this country that came from countries that do not utilize or acknowledge lanes or lane markers. I don't even know if practical driving tests are administered here anymore. It sure doesn't seem like it. I wonder what they would've done if you had maintained your line and not sped up.

VikingJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Not a Mustang thing.

What you posted happens at almost every stop light at all times here in DFW Texas.

A Mustang thing is every car under the sun doing ricer flybys on you and people revving on you when they are driving by in opposite direction.

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder what they would've done if you had maintained your line and not sped up.
They'd have sworn to the cop that they were in the correct lane and that I drove into them.

Which is why I run front and rear dashcams.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's a big problem with any civilized society. The weak and stupid are protected.

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The worse thing about all this lunacy on the road is that the police are useless. The only thing the police do is hide behind trees/utility poles and hand out speeding tickets! They don't do anything else. Don't like the looks of that guy in the lane beside you?-run him off the road, the police don't care. They see this bad driving all day long and do nothing about it. Have a free for all is the way they see it-just don't speed.

It sounds mean: but if you don't like your spouse(don't shoot them), run them over with your car-the police still don't care.I wish I could go to work and back just one single day and not get cut off.

And sometimes it is a Mustang thing-just ask the guys in the Chevy Suburban and Genesis coupe that saw me on the highway today. Two different occasions I am in the left lane booking. Both of them in the middle lane, then they both speed up in an attempt to get in front of me and cut me off. Ha-ha that is one of the good things about driving a Mustang. Neither one was successful.

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
OK as long as we are sharing idiots. Keep in mind my brand new car that I have only 190 miles on. Driving through a quiet residential subdivision. What looked like a 90s era Jap compact with two teenage boys are wanting to maintain about 10 ft. behind me while their stereo blasts. Not really bothering me but irritating. The streets have many curves with some of the view ahead blocked with old growth trees. Here comes a woman rounding the corner in a full size sedan driving towards me I can see her face looking in the sun visor mirror as she is poking some make-up on. I watch her veering into my lane with no signs of looking ahead. The teens are right behind me and I realize that I am going to get sandwiched if I don't do something very quickly. Looking for a way out I will have to hug the right side as close as I can without hitting the brush and trees while simultaneously gently applying the brakes and laying on the horn. All was over quickly with collision averted. The woman looked indignant and corrected her route after avoiding collsion because of my actions. The teens looked like they enjoyed the action.:facepalm:

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I don't get it - is it the people driving in the video - or is the video from the OP? They say someone almost hit them - but I didn't see anyone. I assume we are talking about the clowns recording the video?

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Ok - I was expecting to see a moron in a mustang (mustang being a moron magnet) - but the moron was the person not in the mustang cutting the mustang off. Got it - I feel less of a moron now.
Sponsored

Reactions: lew