Sponsored

2019 Bullitt - PP2 rear deck lid spoiler.

Thebozman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Higland Green
Hi fellow ‘stag owners, I have finally fulfilled my life long dream of owning a Mustang, in particular a 2019 Bullitt. It has been a little over a month that I have had it and have enjoyed every second that I have driven it, that V8 burble is awesome. Here in Oz where I am there is not much we could option other than the Recaro seats which I have, mag ride came standard as did the colour DHG, which I love. The only thing that I would like to add is a rear deck lid spoiler....a subtle one. The one I have seen (in photos only) is the one on the back of the current PP2. Finished in a mat black like the front spoiler would top it off just nicely. My problem is I cannot obtain a part no. for it. I can’t get it through Ford Australia they direct me to Ford USA. I looked on Ford Parts website and can’t seem to locat it. Is there any body out there in ‘stang land USA that can shed some light on this issue.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I installed the Roush..I feel it’s subtle enough and flows with the lines!!
46306135-113C-495B-AF80-A6476C225AB0.jpeg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Roush looks nice but I think the pp2 spoiler is perfect. Why is it so hard to find it?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Thebozman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I think he is asking for the part number for a spoiler as opposed to a decklid panel. OP - perhaps if you post an inquiry in this M6G vendor's subforum, someone might be able to locate that number (https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/levittownfordparts-com.164/)
Thanks for the heads up, correct I am after the PP2 rear spoiler. I have contacted Levit Town Ford parts direct, quoted my own VIN, this is not enough, apparently I need a VIN for a PP2 Vehcle to be able to get the part. This was also confirmed with another ford dealer i contacted in the USA. So I don’t know how I’m going to make this happen...talk about frustration.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thanks for the heads up, correct I am after the PP2 rear spoiler. I have contacted Levit Town Ford parts direct, quoted my own VIN, this is not enough, apparently I need a VIN for a PP2 Vehcle to be able to get the part. This was also confirmed with another ford dealer i contacted in the USA. So I don’t know how I’m going to make this happen...talk about frustration.
PP2 VIN I found on autotrader: 1FA6P8CF6K5148198 They just need it to look the parts up.

OP
OP

Thebozman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Many many thanks for the number, I have passed it on to Levit Town and we will see how we go, again thanks.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
If you get it, make sure you buy some DHG paint for it as well

Sponsored
OP
OP

Thebozman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
The part number for the PP2 rear spoiler is “JR3Z6344210AA Kit - Rear Spoiler”. All paid for and waiting for it to arrive. My intention is to paint it a mat black to match the front chin spoiler. I’m looking for a subtle look which to me would finish the awesome looking Bullitt.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
The part number for the PP2 rear spoiler is “JR3Z6344210AA Kit - Rear Spoiler”. All paid for and waiting for it to arrive. My intention is to paint it a mat black to match the front chin spoiler. I’m looking for a subtle look which to me would finish the awesome looking Bullitt.
You realize that the PP2 spoiler actually works, right? If you ever do any track driving, you may want to consider getting the PP2 chin spoiler for the front to keep the car balanced. For the street, however, yeah, it will be a nice look either way.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
You realize that the PP2 spoiler actually works, right? If you ever do any track driving, you may want to consider getting the PP2 chin spoiler for the front to keep the car balanced. For the street, however, yeah, it will be a nice look either way.
Another person to ignore spouting BS based on forum speculation.

Last edited:

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Another person to ignore spouting BS based on forum lore.
Do you dispute that the PP2 spoiler is actually effective, or were you just in the mood to toss gratuitous insults this morning?

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
Make sure to post a pic. It will be a great look, subtle but cool! I looked up that part number and it is 1,745.37 retail. That can't be right!
Sponsored