OP
OP
Eight5.0

Eight5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I put side louvers on my 2009 Bullitt and I think it looked good along with different wheels, grill, etc. I just didn't like the car very much. The standard Mustang GT in 2009 looked better in my opinion.

On my 2019 I can't see it as I think the car looks better than a Mustang GT as it is. I thought about a rear window louver on my '18 ruby red, and it would be O.K. But, the Bullitt is just excellent the way it is. The wheels have grown on me along with the red calipers. The grill is excellent.

I'm really thinking of keeping it. I just can't stand not driving this car all winter, though. The '18 is my remedy and I am afraid I will continue to like it so much that I might no want the Bullitt come spring. How I wish Ford would have put the A10 in it. What a massive marketing error. Steve McQueen would have LOVED the A10 or the 7 speed in the GT500. It's just the technology didn't exist 50+ years ago.
why can you drive the 18 year round and not the bullitt? Different tires?

also your reply is why I made this topic. A lot of people love the look of a Bullitt just the way it is as that is part of what most paid extra for. Although I got mine for the price of a PP1 19 GT

I have yet to see a picture of a 19 Bullitt with a full rear window louver. Any one seen one?

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Yes. Tires.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
why can you drive the 18 year round and not the bullitt? Different tires?

also your reply is why I made this topic. A lot of people love the look of a Bullitt just the way it is as that is part of what most paid extra for. Although I got mine for the price of a PP1 19 GT

I have yet to see a picture of a 19 Bullitt with a full rear window louver. Any one seen one?
Nope. I think original purpose (back in the day) was aero, right? At this point it would be purely visual.

Jcode68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
1968 DHG Fastback and 2019 DHG Bullitt
Yes. Tires.
The Bullitt is my daily. I switched over to Michelin all seasons. Iowa winter's aren't too horrible so I'm hoping those will get me through. I love driving it, and I already have to let the '68 sleep for the winter.

As for window louvers, I don't think I would like them on the rear windows. My 6 y/o rides in the back and can sort of see out the side windows or I'd think about the side louvers to more match the '68.

Justin

Sponsored

RogV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 1967 Fairlane GTA, 1957 T-Bird & more.
Agree, would have bought a Bullitt instead of the GT if it could have been gotten with the A10. (Post #15)

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
I've debated getting side louvers on mine, but not back window.
I did the side back windows with louvers and it looks great, Pizzy you can find very inexpensive high gloss black all over. don't know about you DHG guys haven't seen them pre-painted yet.
IMG_0141.JPG

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I put side louvers on my 2009 Bullitt and I think it looked good along with different wheels, grill, etc. I just didn't like the car very much. The standard Mustang GT in 2009 looked better in my opinion.

On my 2019 I can't see it as I think the car looks better than a Mustang GT as it is. I thought about a rear window louver on my '18 ruby red, and it would be O.K. But, the Bullitt is just excellent the way it is. The wheels have grown on me along with the red calipers. The grill is excellent.

I'm really thinking of keeping it. I just can't stand not driving this car all winter, though. The '18 is my remedy and I am afraid I will continue to like it so much that I might no want the Bullitt come spring. How I wish Ford would have put the A10 in it. What a massive marketing error. Steve McQueen would have LOVED the A10 or the 7 speed in the GT500. It's just the technology didn't exist 50+ years ago.
I love driving my Bullitt with a stick. But if they had offered it with the A10 i may have bought one. The A10 with that motor! Damn!

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I hear you. Checkout member Voodoo’s threads for his take on Bullitt exterior mods.
so, we are talking the side louvers now, right! Just seen some posts lately about them and I like the rear quarter side louvers ..as the original BULLIT had!....Shit, just posted my re thots..and BOOM !! YES, I like those!! @Bikeman315 !!

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I wish Ford put the 50th anniversary glass window louvers on the Bullitt, seems like a missed opportunity they put so much engineering money and time into those.

Does anybody know someone who’s done the swap? I know it’s possible you just need someone who owns a 50th mustang to place the order for a ridiculous price and then I believe is just a normal swap cause the 50th has chrome trim too

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I wish Ford put the 50th anniversary glass window louvers on the Bullitt, seems like a missed opportunity they put so much engineering money and time into those.

Does anybody know someone who’s done the swap? I know it’s possible you just need someone who owns a 50th mustang to place the order for a ridiculous price and then I believe is just a normal swap cause the 50th has chrome trim too
Check these out.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/quarter-window-glass-cost.12755/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/50th-rear-quarter-windows.124657/#post-2588673