Sponsored

Rear window Louver on 2019 Bullitt?!

Eight5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I am curious to know if you guys would ever do anything like that on a Bullitt? I know most will answer no, as the understated look is why most of us bought the car. Even on regular mustangs a lot of people don’t like them but I’ve always been a fan.

So would you all ever put a rear louver on a Bullitt?
Sponsored

sicilianjg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I am curious to know if you guys would ever do anything like that on a Bullitt? I know most will answer no, as the understated look is why most of us bought the car. Even on regular mustangs a lot of people don’t like them but I’ve always been a fan.

Its a personal choice Jordan however, I did why? Well the 68 Bullitt had it and I think it looks great on the 19 Bullitt but, then again its up to the owner!
Joe

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

Yes I would

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Its a personal choice Jordan however, I did why? Well the 68 Bullitt had it and I think it looks great on the 19 Bullitt but, then again its up to the owner!
Joe
The 68 didnt have a rear window louver, it had side window louvers. Kind of. It didnt have the 1/4 windows like we do. The louvers were part of the body.

sicilianjg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The 68 didnt have a rear window louver, it had side window louvers. Kind of. It didnt have the 1/4 windows like we do. The louvers were part of the body.
Your being very technical I know that however, does it really matter?

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

I'm a child of the 80s. If it was higher on the priority list for modifications, I'd have the rear window and quarter window louvers right now. I think it looks good on our long, sloped rear window. Not so much on a Challenger, which I saw yesterday and laughed at.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Eight5.0

Eight5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I was mostly talking about a rear window louver not as much the side ones. I am considering the one below.

Not exactly a retro style but I think it looks pretty cool and would look pretty mean on a bullitt. I think I would get it painted to match.
24174F81-8D33-405B-A6EB-FD5CBDA1E91E.jpeg

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I was mostly talking about a rear window louver not as much the side ones. I am considering the one below.

Not exactly a retro style but I think it looks pretty cool and would look pretty mean on a bullitt. I think I would get it painted to match.
24174F81-8D33-405B-A6EB-FD5CBDA1E91E.jpeg
All that really matters is if you like them. To me its trying to hard to look exotic.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST

Nope

Kore wa Kora Sore wa Sora.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So let me understand. If everyone here says no you won’t do it, right. Now if everyone says yes then you will do it, right. Do you see where I’m going here. Just do whatever the heck you want.

Frank would approve :like:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eight5.0

Eight5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Yeah I’ll do whatever I want at the end of the day, I was just curious as to what people’s thoughts are on louvers on the Bullitt in particular. I think it will look sick with a louver. I just like the modern look of the one I posted and thought I would share.

Not much to talk about in the Bullitt forum exterior wise so thought it would be an interesting topic.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah I’ll do whatever I want at the end of the day, I was just curious as to what people’s thoughts are on louvers on the Bullitt in particular. I think it will look sick with a louver. I just like the modern look of the one I posted and thought I would share.

Not much to talk about in the Bullitt forum exterior wise so thought it would be an interesting topic.
I hear you. Checkout member Voodoo’s threads for his take on Bullitt exterior mods.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I've debated getting side louvers on mine, but not back window.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I put side louvers on my 2009 Bullitt and I think it looked good along with different wheels, grill, etc. I just didn't like the car very much. The standard Mustang GT in 2009 looked better in my opinion.

On my 2019 I can't see it as I think the car looks better than a Mustang GT as it is. I thought about a rear window louver on my '18 ruby red, and it would be O.K. But, the Bullitt is just excellent the way it is. The wheels have grown on me along with the red calipers. The grill is excellent.

I'm really thinking of keeping it. I just can't stand not driving this car all winter, though. The '18 is my remedy and I am afraid I will continue to like it so much that I might no want the Bullitt come spring. How I wish Ford would have put the A10 in it. What a massive marketing error. Steve McQueen would have LOVED the A10 or the 7 speed in the GT500. It's just the technology didn't exist 50+ years ago.
Sponsored