Sponsored

blower installed- alignment specs?

drumstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
It may not be necessary but I'm going to get an alignment to my 2018 GT after the blower installation.

I have a shop that is willing to do "custom specs" my question is what specs do you guys recommend for my "contact patch" or should I just align it to spec? The car makes 820whp, I'm looking for an alignment that would work best for all of the situations- "mexico," dragstrip," (both on radials) and daily driving with my OEM PP wheels.

I daily drive about 25 miles a day roundtrip for work, so not far at all.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
No idea for the alignment specs, but based on how my buddies complain about traction on their boosted cars, I don't see how you can get away with just the PP wheels at that level of power.

OP
OP

drumstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
No idea for the alignment specs, but based on how my buddies complain about traction on their boosted cars, I don't see how you can get away with just the PP wheels at that level of power.
I was asking if I should get custom specs if I'm going to be switching from M/T street R's and PP wheels.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I get what your question was, I just don't have the answer for that part and am more focused on you driving with narrow tires with that amount of power based on feedback from my friends who are only pushing around 650 and 750 and can easily break loose their 325s.

Skidaddle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush GT
I get what your question was, I just don't have the answer for that part and am more focused on you driving with narrow tires with that amount of power based on feedback from my friends who are only pushing around 650 and 750 and can easily break loose their 325s.
Mine is boosted running 275s. It’s a blast
Sponsored