Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I ordered in August and still no insight into when I’ll get it. Live and learn. Never again as I was suppose to have it in 6-8 weeks
Has nothing to do with Magneride, your dealer pulled the ole wool over your eyes. If you had gone to a different dealer with allocation you would have had it long ago. BTW, who is your dealer? When did they place your order? Did you get a Dora at the time of order? Have you asked them for the VIN#. When you call or chatted with Ford Performance chat and gave them your order# and dealer# off of the Dora, what did they say?
Sponsored

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, you were the one eating your panties, I was just calling you out and no, there have not been plenty of facts about any magneride supply issues outside of it being a constricted tech part in general. So yeah, there are parts delays, that is not uncommon with tech components. Just ask Intel. As I mentioned, dealer allocation can delay your order much longer than any part constriction or shortage.
Cool story. You won the Internet today bud :clap: :like:

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Just got an update on my order from the Ford Performance Chat.

Originally I ordered on January 15th, scheduled production date, at that time was Feb 25th. No ETA

As of today: Build date scheduled for March 1st and eta to dealer March 5-11th. Hopefully that holds up but either way much early than expected/wanted as it's cold and snowy here

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Has nothing to do with Magneride, your dealer pulled the ole wool over your eyes. If you had gone to a different dealer with allocation you would have had it long ago. BTW, who is your dealer? When did they place your order? Did you get a Dora at the time of order? Have you asked them for the VIN#. When you call or chatted with Ford Performance chat and gave them your order# and dealer# off of the Dora, what did they say?
I wish I had seen this form prior to ordering. I ordered from a dealer in New Brunswick, Canada. I have the VIN and the car is in production apparently for the three weeks. I called Ford and they said it’s in the body shop and couldn’t give me a date I will receive it. Took over five months to get to production. It’s so frustrating. It’s been so painful up to this point I’m not sure I’ll even keep it. I extremely dislike being told 6-8 weeks and Here I still wait...

Last edited:

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Sponsored

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
So I might have been a litte too eager. The estimate delivery window ended a week ago so called Ford Performance for an update today. Their info is still from Jan. 17 when the car was in production. The new estimate delivery is sometime between now and the end of the month.

One thing, the guy said it showed something like update pending for my car. Any idea why it would say that in their system?

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I have an estimated delivery of 3/28/2019, it's getting more real every week. :thumbsup: :piggybank:

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
So I might have been a litte too eager. The estimate delivery window ended a week ago so called Ford Performance for an update today. Their info is still from Jan. 17 when the car was in production. The new estimate delivery is sometime between now and the end of the month.

One thing, the guy said it showed something like update pending for my car. Any idea why it would say that in their system?
If you have a VIN maybe this site could give you an estimate: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Might be able to see if your estimate delivery window is updated...

But It's hit or miss with how accurate the information is to my understanding. For instance I have an estimated delivery (likely delivery week) of 3/28 but I will not be holding my breath.. but still.. :fingerscrossed:

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Supposed to be delivered on the 6th. Date keeps changing!

upload_2019-2-8_7-10-52.png
3 days yesterday. Today it says 4 days WTF?

upload_2019-2-9_9-1-32.png
Went from 3 days to delivery to 4 days on Saturday. Today it says 6 days to delivery. Typical. Why the hell would I expect anything else. Sucks!

upload_2019-2-11_6-57-35.png
3 days yesterday. Today it says 4 days WTF?

upload_2019-2-9_9-1-32.png
View attachment 340692

What a roller coaster ride. Went from 3 days to 4 days to 6 days to one day all in about 4 days! Who knows what's next!
upload_2019-2-12_13-56-1.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
View attachment 340692

What a roller coaster ride. Went from 3 days to 4 days to 6 days to one day all in about 4 days! Who knows what's next!
:crackup: Oof man what a ride! Looks like you've been at Six Flags for awhile, hopefully you'll be able to hop off the ride soon!

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
View attachment 340692

Where is the car being delivered to? Weather plays into the transit time and could easily affect the estimated delivery. I think that is why it says estimated delivery and not just delivery date.

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT 401a MT82
I recently picked up on 2/08/2019 a 19' GT black showstopper red int Premium 6 speed fully loaded 401a, Ford safe and smart, enhanced security package, active valve exh, B&O sound system with 20' optional silver wheels $1299 option minus performance pack. for 38500 incl Destination Charge. MSRP 47030.

Traded in my 2017 civic si with 22k miles. Owned it for 18 months and had ~3500 in equity. Offered 21k for it. I purchased it new for 22k OTD. I choose to get a check for this equity. Also only paying 5 dollars more insurance per 6 months. Which is surprising as I would have thought it would be much more.

Put down 2k, and financed for 40K through my credit union at 3.69 APR for 60 months with gap at $299.

Lifetime warranty through the dealer, unlimited mileage as long as I get service there (mostly oil changes during my ownership). Will drive the car hard so that if it blow it will. But the car does not have the tick but does have piston slap at 2k rpms under no load ONLY when cold and if it the engine does go and it causes a head ache I will push for buyback and I will at least get a taste of american V8 and buy a used M3 or Supra next.

Only plan to keep the car for 24 months or less.

I test drove a PP1 A10 with recaros. But found the suspension too harsh for daily use and the automatic while awesome hunts too much for gears. Car will be a daily and perhaps will make an appearance at drift nirvana this summer. Can't really control an auto car while drifting like you can a manual.

First American V8 car for me and so far loving the exhaust note! It's porky and handling is lethargic compared to what I'm used to but it will do for a daily, boating, and hooning.
file.png

Last edited:

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Where is the car being delivered to? Weather plays into the transit time and could easily affect the estimated delivery. I think that is why it says estimated delivery and not just delivery date.
It's going to Steeda in Pompano Beach Fl.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I recently picked up on 2/08/2019 a 19' GT black showstopper red int Premium 6 speed fully loaded 401a, Ford safe and smart, enhanced security package, active valve exh, B&O sound system with 20' optional silver wheels $1299 option minus performance pack. for 38500 incl Destination Charge. MSRP 47030.

Traded in my 2017 civic si with 22k miles. Owned it for 18 months and had ~3500 in equity. Offered 21k for it. I purchased it new for 22k OTD. I choose to get a check for this equity. Also only paying 5 dollars more insurance per 6 months. Which is surprising as I would have thought it would be much more.

Put down 2k, and financed for 40K through my credit union at 3.69 APR for 60 months with gap at $299.

Lifetime warranty through the dealer, unlimited mileage as long as I get service there (mostly oil changes during my ownership). Will drive the car hard so that if it blow it will. But the car does not have the tick but does have piston slap at 2k rpms under no load ONLY when cold and if it the engine does go and it causes a head ache I will push for buyback and I will at least get a taste of american V8 and buy a used M3 or Supra next.

Only plan to keep the car for 24 months or less.

I test drove a PP1 A10 with recaros. But found the suspension too harsh for daily use and the automatic while awesome hunts too much for gears. Car will be a daily and perhaps will make an appearance at drift nirvana this summer. Can't really control an auto car while drifting like you can a manual.

First American V8 car for me and so far loving the exhaust note! It's porky and handling is lethargic compared to what I'm used to but it will do for a daily, boating, and hooning.
file.png
Congrats! Enjoy it for the short time you have it.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
It's going to Steeda in Pompano Beach Fl.
Well the weather will affect it for most of the trip. Hopefully the weather gets better for you.
Sponsored