Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hey Iron,
Right on the money, I didn't order mine - I was monitoring an in-stock unit that had a build date of Aug 2018. So the dealer had it for a while. Most guys up here in Canada (well last summer-ish anyway, and even some dealer folks) didn't even know about a PP2 and what it was. I was probably one of the few. Now, into 2019, and especially since Ford website obviously had the configurator and PP2 option to add, more people know.
I did get a good price, I couldn't pass it and wait any longer - "it was time" lol.
That's all that really counts anyway, that you got what you wanted. Happy it worked out for you and enjoy it!
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
That's all that really counts anyway, that you got what you wanted. Happy it worked out for you and enjoy it!
I can't wait for you to take delivery of yours and start posting pics and stuff. I was debating hard between Kona Blue and Black - glad to see you got the Kona! Did you order the Active Valve Exhaust?

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I can't wait for you to take delivery of yours and start posting pics and stuff. I was debating hard between Kona Blue and Black - glad to see you got the Kona! Did you order the Active Valve Exhaust?
Thanks, me too! Yes on the active exhaust. I choose every option except the Recaro's.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Thanks, me too! Yes on the active exhaust. I choose every option except the Recaro's.
:thumbsup:
I was saying in another thread that I had the Recaros on my 2017 GT Premium (before I got the PP2) and getting them was a non-negotiable. I needed to have them. However, I did discover for myself that they're not for every body type, as most agree. Initially, they were amazing and super supportive. But as I drove and spent more time in the car, I could never get comfortable. And after a long day at the office, it was killing me, especially my lower back. It's funny too, because I'm not necessarily a wide guy carrying a lot of heft.
I didn't get the Recaros and could not be happier. It's also real cold in Toronto. Plus I'm not an all-out track rat, so I am very happy.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
:thumbsup:
I was saying in another thread that I had the Recaros on my 2017 GT Premium (before I got the PP2) and getting them was a non-negotiable. I needed to have them. However, I did discover for myself that they're not for every body type, as most agree. Initially, they were amazing and super supportive. But as I drove and spent more time in the car, I could never get comfortable. And after a long day at the office, it was killing me, especially my lower back. It's funny too, because I'm not necessarily a wide guy carrying a lot of heft.
I didn't get the Recaros and could not be happier. It's also real cold in Toronto. Plus I'm not an all-out track rat, so I am very happy.
I think the Recaros are meant for a track car, the 'default' seats are way more 'touring' imo. Plus heated is a big win for me.. I can take or leave the ventilated function probably. But I'm definitely going more a touring route.. the only option I think I regret not taking is Magneride.. And I'm still thinking about that now, that I shouldn't have passed on them. Meh..

Sponsored

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think the Recaros are meant for a track car, the 'default' seats are way more 'touring' imo. Plus heated is a big win for me.. I can take or leave the ventilated function probably. But I'm definitely going more a touring route.. the only option I think I regret not taking is Magneride.. And I'm still thinking about that now, that I shouldn't have passed on them. Meh..
Magneride could have set your order back an entire year considering the supply issues.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Magneride could have set your order back an entire year considering the supply issues.
That too was a valid factor in my decision to pass as well sadly..

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
If you get it on the 6th that would be 15 days for transit.....at least it is not 28 days! The wait does get frustrating at times though and have to believe the last 10 days or so are the worst. At the moment, mine will be delivered in 45 days.
Come on guys. In Oz we have a 3 month “in transit”! I’m coping by watching and supporting those who are taking delivery. Better than discussing delivery times (which I have done and am doing now lol). My dealer lent me a MY18 for 3 days to help distract me. I think it made the wait more difficult but then again, I was driving a Mustang!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Why are you spreading false info? Can you show me anyone in the US that had to wait a year or more? Most only wait 4 months or less regardless of the options they chose. Only those that have dealers with no allocation have waited longer or wanted a PP2 which they purposefully delay until spring.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
I have a different problem than most, my EDD just popped up, I didn’t want it until April. I can’t drive it in Michigan yet.
030C34FE-2E90-44CE-8D93-9DC4A88B78F7.png

Sponsored

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you spreading false info? Can you show me anyone in the US that had to wait a year or more? Most only wait 4 months or less regardless of the options they chose. Only those that have dealers with no allocation have waited longer or wanted a PP2 which they purposefully delay until spring.
Dude, dont get your panties in a bunch. There has been plenty of discussions about the Magneride supply/allocation issues. I never said it WOULD set his order back a year.. just said it could

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
I think I know which Dealer, but sure, I completely understand!
So, I would love to have been able to store it and let it hibernate for winter, but the cost and logistics of storage facility in my situation makes it hard - so, its a DD! No complaints with that really. Sometimes, it's not such a bad thought when you realize that life can be too short to drive a penalty box for half the year in colder places like the 6ix.
Great to see Toronto representing here!
Yes! Great having a place like this where Mustang enthusiasts from all over come together. Yeah I've driven all of mine through the winter but those were an ecoboost, V6 and my current Hemi. Winter tires make a HUGE difference

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
I have a different problem than most, my EDD just popped up, I didn’t want it until April. I can’t drive it in Michigan yet.
Hey, what is your scheduled build week. Feb 25th?

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I ordered in August and still no insight into when I’ll get it. Live and learn. Never again as I was suppose to have it in 6-8 weeks

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Dude, dont get your panties in a bunch. There has been plenty of discussions about the Magneride supply/allocation issues. I never said it WOULD set his order back a year.. just said it could
LOL, you were the one eating your panties, I was just calling you out and no, there have not been plenty of facts about any magneride supply issues outside of it being a constricted tech part in general. So yeah, there are parts delays, that is not uncommon with tech components. Just ask Intel. As I mentioned, dealer allocation can delay your order much longer than any part constriction or shortage.
Sponsored