ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I love the picture of your car - I notice you have the CDC style bar (I believe) and a cloth mesh Wind screen - is that the Audi windscreen?

I have the CDC to and a Audi screen and can't get it to fit - do you have some pictures of where you drilled the front mounting holes on the sides? That is if it is a Audi screen

Thanks in advance for the help
It is actually a Love the Drive screen with a CDC lightbar.
Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
That picture brings tears to my eyes...almost as much as seeing a wet puppy shivering in the cold...

Sigh:crying::crying::crying:

CVCashmere

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
That one is a bit much. But I've seen a lot of Mustangs in snow today in the facebook group, and man with the right amount of snow it looks fun and quite beautiful for the brighter colors. I may be biased, but Grabber Blue in snow looks superb. If only we could mess up the climate enough for Miami to get snow. /s

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
That one is a bit much. But I've seen a lot of Mustangs in snow today in the facebook group, and man with the right amount of snow it looks fun and quite beautiful for the brighter colors. I may be biased, but Grabber Blue in snow looks superb. If only we could mess up the climate enough for Miami to get snow. /s
No worries brother..... if we live long enough, we will see the climate screwed up enough.:like:

Last edited:

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
If you suffered through a 4.5 hour commute home yesterday in that crap...you would feel just a little different!!!

:lipssealed:

CVCashmere

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful what you wish for.....:wink:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No worries brother..... if we live long enough, we will see the climate screwed up enough.:like:
I watch this movie EVERY winter after the first big blizzard.. if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it....
day after tomorrow.jpg
day after tomorrow2.jpg

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I'm a big fan of apocalyptic movies and audiobooks, so I've probably seen most of them. And yes, saw that one too. Isn't Will Smith the lead?

EDIT: nope, this one is Dennis Quaid. Must be thinking of another apocalyptic movie with Will Smith as lead.

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
I'm a big fan of apocalyptic movies and audiobooks, so I've probably seen most of them. And yes, saw that one too. Isn't Will Smith the lead?

EDIT: nope, this one is Dennis Quaid. Must be thinking of another apocalyptic movie with Will Smith as lead.
You're probably thinking of After Earth - I think Will Smith is embarrassed by it!

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You're probably thinking of After Earth - I think Will Smith is embarrassed by it!
I am Legend with WIll Smith is awesome... Especially the deer hunting scene which I won't give away if you haven't seen it!!!!

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
F6F9F293-8B37-42F2-8035-9414FA1E5B99.jpeg

My 2017 5.0 LB Vert

After a year away from my Ruby Red 2015 5.0, which I very much lamented trading in for a BMW 335i M-Sport sedan, I decided yesterday to trade the BMW (great car) for a 2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT vert. Previous owner of had only put 6600 miles on it, and added GT350 steering wheel with paddle shifters, Ford Racing Power Pack 3, and Borla Ford Racing GT350 full Cat-Back Active (adaptive) Exhaust. Here it is:
1704C37F-8E7A-4DE2-9ACA-F265DCCA4D7C.jpeg

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Wow. Those are some very cool upgrades and mods. Car looks great!