Sponsored

second iat sensor location, where?

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
I put VMP’s iat breakout sensor in my drivers side rear runner and it works perfectly. Manifold doesn’t have a lot of threads when tapped since it’s thin, but a little gasket maker on the sensor threads helps seal it up nicely.
Sponsored

OP
OP

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
I really don’t want to drill the intake. If it was a stock intake I wouldn’t care so much but I’m a gt350 IM if it doesn’t work out, it’s an expensive mistake.

I talked with Justin at LPF and he is going to make me a new charge pipe that moved the maf and he will weld bungs for the meth and the iat sensor into the charge pipe.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I really don’t want to drill the intake. If it was a stock intake I wouldn’t care so much but I’m a gt350 IM if it doesn’t work out, it’s an expensive mistake.

I talked with Justin at LPF and he is going to make me a new charge pipe that moved the maf and he will weld bungs for the meth and the iat sensor into the charge pipe.
That's awesome, sounds perfect to me. :like:

cookymunster_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt grabber blue
I put VMP’s iat breakout sensor in my drivers side rear runner and it works perfectly. Manifold doesn’t have a lot of threads when tapped since it’s thin, but a little gasket maker on the sensor threads helps seal it up nicely.
Which intake manifold are you running ?
Sponsored