New IAT sensor

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
So I tried to take the old plastic one out, to put my new one in and guess what? The sucker snapped off. Yep that's right. Now why would they use a plastic one instead on the brass one? I was told to drill and use an e z out, but with my luck I"ll screw something else up. So Monday morning I"" let the Ford garage mess with it. Before Monday if anyone has a trick that I could try. Let me know. Guess I still can drive the car without the sensor hooked up?:headbonk:
Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
It's a factory GT500 sensor, it's plastic stock on the GT500. It might have been over-torqued, otherwise they come out rather easy. Plastic is very best for consistent temp readings.

OP
OP
Dogo

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Well the FORD garage had to remove the intake. So now my engine light stays on. They could not delete it. Why would a tuner want the brass sensor in instead of the plastic stock one?

cdmustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well the FORD garage had to remove the intake. So now my engine light stays on. They could not delete it. Why would a tuner want the brass sensor in instead of the plastic stock one?
When you plug in the ngauge you can clear the codes and will remove the check engine light.
I had the same thing occur.

Once you are done with the lund tune you will realize how bad the Roush tune is.
Sponsored