Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
looks great:thumbsup:
I ordered the same but in black with white accents. Cost $37 on eBay(-8% eBay bucks special. Where did you get yours from&how much was it?
Thanks. :cheers: I bought it from Speed Dawg for about $65. A lot of people sell the black knob with white stripes but Speed Dawg was the only one I could find that sold a white knob with the stripes and accents I wanted.
Sponsored

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. :cheers: I bought it from Speed Dawg for about $65. A lot of people sell the black knob with white stripes but Speed Dawg was the only one I could find that sold a white knob with the stripes and accents I wanted.
Cool deal, not trying to brag either:headbonk: I was wondering if I got a good or just meh type of deal on jt:ninja:

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I installed the Steeda Black Delrin Shift Lockout collar.

Great piece, but the instructions could be a bit better, and the online videos are not perfect. And, add to all of that me being dense.

So it looks good, but I will probably be ordering a new bezel and trying one more time for perfection. I'll see if I can fix and then live with the minor issue on the backside of the vinyl portion first caused by my ignorance :doh:

Edit: And no Steeda IRS Subframe Braces yet - it's been raining all day, so no room in the garage to get the car up on stands!
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 8.14.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 8.15.44 PM.jpg

Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Looks good haven't got brave enough to install my black delrin shift lockout collar yet. got the clutch pedal spring on today and waiting on a little warmer weather to get the scoops on.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Looks good haven't got brave enough to install my black delrin shift lockout collar yet. got the clutch pedal spring on today and waiting on a little warmer weather to get the scoops on.
It was a pain. I accidentally separated the chrome portion of the bezel from the bottom black portion with the clips. That was an easy fix. It wasn't difficult, it was just a pain. If I had to do it again, it'd be pretty quick unlike this time. It does look good once installed.

The good news if you screw up too much, the part number is GR3Z-7277-DA is is around 59-63 shipped depending on where you choose to buy. I may be doing that in the next week, but I hope not as I want to get the blowfish transmission bracket.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
BMR TCA048 installed, ZL1 addons front and read mud flaps, and got my summer wheels and tires on.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
New shoes.
lRXtcal.jpg

LPemqTg.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Started off with my first Auto-X of the season which was a blast and full of crazy antics. This year's field is full of very competitive
machines and drivers. The new Steeda IRS parts worked great and kept the rear end planted allowing me to put good power down.

After that I took a drive through wine country and met up with my club, The Board. We took more pix & started to plan our next event.

Stay tuned, more cool stuff coming soon!
20180421_111133.jpg
20180421_191456.jpg
20180421_192217.jpg

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Started off with my first Auto-X of the season which was a blast and full of crazy antics. This year's field is full of very competitive
machines and drivers. The new Steeda IRS parts worked great and kept the rear end planted allowing me to put good power down.

After that I took a drive through wine country and met up with my club, The Board. We took more pix & started to plan our next event.

Stay tuned, more cool stuff coming soon!
That Grey far left is drop dead sexy. Maybe because I spent 20 years in the Navy! HAHA.

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
JeffreyDJ
You don't really need to get a new one.
Same thing happened to me so I just used 2 part epoxy & glued it together. It's been 2 years & no problems, looks like when I first bought the car.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
JeffreyDJ
You don't really need to get a new one.
Same thing happened to me so I just used 2 part epoxy & glued it together. It's been 2 years & no problems, looks like when I first bought the car.
That's actually exactly what I did, and hoping it stays together with no squeaks. If I did a poor job gluing it, or if the top boot frazzles more (the inside was all torn up and I didn't even have to cut any stitches) then I'll order a new one. I was just glad they were only $60. So far today, all seems good though. The cat-back was an easier install than this :D

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
That Grey far left is drop dead sexy. Maybe because I spent 20 years in the Navy! HAHA.
No, your right it is a sexy beast. Ever since we all went to Fab Fords he's been blowing up on social media. Hit him up @menace_s550 on IG

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Today the weather finally allowed me to get my car out of winter storage and drive it home. Here's the new steering wheel installed.

i-s8XVNNX-L.jpg

From CJ Pony Parts. It is very nice to use, too. Also, updated Sync 3 to v3.0.
Sponsored