Sponsored

10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Be careful when you run test via an APK. It's the same with Tesla HU or any other Chinese Android clone (Phone/Tablet). They change the file system to cheat on benchmark and make the user believe that it's running certain specs. I could easily modify this HU or Tesla, matter of fact any Android device to show it's running Android O (8.0.0). I'm okay to help you y'all with this unit. I can reverse engineer the ROM and APK if needed. I've been working with [MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] on the Tesla HU. I don't have much free time lately but if it's something quick to do I'm here to help! I just need the ROM or the APKs
Sponsored

16stangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Would be nice if I could run this unit on my gt premium..

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Be careful when you run test via an APK. It's the same with Tesla HU or any other Chinese Android clone (Phone/Tablet). They change the file system to cheat on benchmark and make the user believe that it's running certain specs. I could easily modify this HU or Tesla, matter of fact any Android device to show it's running Android O (8.0.0). I'm okay to help you y'all with this unit. I can reverse engineer the ROM and APK if needed. I've been working with @PatrickHenninger on the Tesla HU. I don't have much free time lately but if it's something quick to do I'm here to help! I just need the ROM or the APKs

Well, my plan to skip a nerve therapy session isn't gonna work, so I just have to stir up the cash, and when I get the unit, I'll pull a full APK dump if I can, and the manufacturer has already agreed to send a recovery ROM with the first order.

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm working on approval from the CEO (wife) for the group buy, and will post here as soon as I know.
No rush, I've actually managed to find 2 other places that make a very similar unit, but trying to see if we can get the same or better for less money. We also only have 1 person confirmed, as far as I know.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
No rush, I've actually managed to find 2 other places that make a very similar unit, but trying to see if we can get the same or better for less money. We also only have 1 person confirmed, as far as I know.
Are they all making the same unit? or are you still dealing with middle men?

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored