Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Isi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White Mustang EB
Anyone else having issues with the fan control after install. Mine will only blow out the face vents not the windsheild or feet. Any ideas?
Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I was on the Mid February group buy, I sent the money to a member here, and he sent the money to the supplier, Liu; I've already contacted the member here, to see if he's able to start a claim for me.Because, if I do a claim on the forum member, it will take money away from him, not the Chinese supplier, right?
Sorry man... Yes if you do a Paypal claim it'll go on him and not the supplier. I'm in contact with the supplier and I also found the number of the factory that makes them (I think). I can try to give him a word and see what's up.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Sorry man... Yes if you do a Paypal claim it'll go on him and not the supplier. I'm in contact with the supplier and I also found the number of the factory that makes them (I think). I can try to give him a word and see what's up.
I don't think anyone responded to my question earlier. Does anybody have this running on a premium car yet? I have my harnesses from Patrick now, but was kinda hesitant to screw with it until I heard if we are up and running on the premiuims. I'm read to tackle this now, so if I need to do anything as far as R&D or anything, let me know...

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Yes, any help I'd appreciate at this point, I already spoke to the member that organized the group buy, we all know who he is but I'd rather not say his name lol, and I made sure to tell him that I wouldn't do that to him; it's a man respect for me, to take it as a loss if the supplier screws me on this, I know it wasn't the members doing. I'm gonna keep trying on WhatsApp until he blocks me, worst case scenario, and then rely on others to try him as well. Thanks for any help, fellas!

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think anyone responded to my question earlier. Does anybody have this running on a premium car yet? I have my harnesses from Patrick now, but was kinda hesitant to screw with it until I heard if we are up and running on the premiuims. I'm read to tackle this now, so if I need to do anything as far as R&D or anything, let me know...

Not really sure if anyone did it. I forgot who ordered from me the new Tesla HU but one of them told me he had a Premium model and the supplier sent the Premium harness with it... Haven't heard anything back. Not sure if it's installed and running. Try to take it apart during your weekend and check it out. You can't go wrong with the wiring. It's plug and play. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Not really sure if anyone did it. I forgot who ordered from me the new Tesla HU but one of them told me he had a Premium model and the supplier sent the Premium harness with it... Haven't heard anything back. Not sure if it's installed and running. Try to take it apart during your weekend and check it out. You can't go wrong with the wiring. It's plug and play. :thumbsup:
I may screw with it tonight when I get done. Are you going to be around if I get stuck?!? lol

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may screw with it tonight when I get done. Are you going to be around if I get stuck?!? lol

I'll try my best to be there. :thumbsup:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's why they pay you the BIG $$$$!:D
I do that on my free time. Donation isn't forced lol. I don't expect nothing in return. I just like technology and helping others whenever I can:thumbsup:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I do that on my free time. Donation isn't forced lol. I don't expect nothing in return. I just like technology and helping others whenever I can:thumbsup:
I know my man, I was just messin with ya!:thumbsup: I will donate again for your time, you and Patrick have done a lot for guys like me who took a chance on this project..

Bob

Sponsored

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
So for everyone who received the last shipment of Gen2, if [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] cannot get us the wire extender needed for the antenna, I confirmed that Best Buy's (who install car radios) sell the part. Do not know how much it is because they are very smart and only have their radio installation department open from 11 am to 6 pm. So you can't just go in and say this is what I need. I have to go during those times to get it, while I work from 7 am to 7 pm, at some point to figure out how to get one.:frusty::headbonk::shrug::doh:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So for everyone who received the last shipment of Gen2, if @StangATX cannot get us the wire extender needed for the antenna, I confirmed that Best Buy's (who install car radios) sell the part. Do not know how much it is because they are very smart and only have their radio installation department open from 11 am to 6 pm. So you can't just go in and say this is what I need. I have to go during those times to get it, while I work from 7 am to 7 pm, at some point to figure out how to get one.:frusty::headbonk::shrug::doh:
That's good to know but right now I talk directly with the factory and not the supplier. It might take them a little while to understand English...

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
That's good to know but right now I talk directly with the factory and not the supplier. It might take them a little while to understand English...
Which is why I am going the Best Buy route! Hahaha

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which is why I am going the Best Buy route! Hahaha
lol. If I ever receive them I'll send it to you anyways. You might be able to get a refund from BestBuy

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
is the ebay link gen 1 or gen 2? :shrug:
Sponsored