Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I give up and I'm done.
The gt500 is just as much a track car as a zl1.
For The Last Generation You Are Right as neither of them were track cars. For The Current Generation The zl1 Is A Legitimate Track car. Your argument makes no sense. The gt500 was never marketed As a track car it was meant as a high hp drag strip car. The boss 302 was the track car. That is why they didn't compare the z28 to the gt500, different animals.

Idk why you are upset, Chevy created a well rounded vehicle that is great at the strip and the track. It competes against both the R and the Hellcat. It will not compete against the demon. This will only cause Ford to respond and that is a great thing.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
For The Last Generation You Are Right as neither of them were track cars. For The Current Generation The zl1 Is A Legitimate Track car. Your argument makes no sense. The gt500 was never marketed As a track car it was meant as a high hp drag strip car. The boss 302 was the track car. That is why they didn't compare the z28 to the gt500, different animals.

Idk why you are upset, Chevy created a well rounded vehicle that is great at the strip and the track. It competes against both the R and the Hellcat. It will not compete against the demon. This will only cause Ford to respond and that is a great thing.
First of all I'm not upset.
Second the sub model zl1 was never a track car just as a gt500 wasn't. I get it times are changing. But in my opinion z28 vs gt350. Zl1 vs gt500. Gt500r vs zl1 1le.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
First of all I'm not upset.
Second the sub model zl1 was never a track car just as a gt500 wasn't. I get it times are changing. But in my opinion z28 vs gt350. Zl1 vs gt500. Gt500r vs zl1 1le.
I agree I wish it was that way too, it be a heck of a lot easier to keep up.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

richtor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
There's still 2015 Mustangs brand new on the lot...

360 New Mustangs on Auto Trader.

Meanwhile there's only 88 New Camaro's showing on Auto Trader.

Does that speak even louder volumes..?:crazy:

Might want to look up things before you run your mouth.

That being said I don't think an amount of cars left over is even a good point to argue about a car and if it's good or not.
How many mustangs have 20k rebate?

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Never gonna happen.
Mid engine vette is on its way and im sure this engine will breathe life into it. Not holding my breathnfor the turbo version though. The days of the 6.2 is numbered... life expectancy is going to be short lived as the mpg demand goes up. It's only a matter of time until they have to make the move ford has already done.

Z/28 is coming, will it surpass what ford has done? Meh who knows but I do love the competition and that makes for some wonderful cars.

Voodoo I know your a die hard ford guy but I'm not, I'm a car guy and just can't get enough of all this zl1, gt500, gt350, 1LE, GT PP boss stuff. Makes for a wonderful time to be a car Guy!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Mid engine vette is on its way and im sure this engine will breathe life into it. Not holding my breathnfor the turbo version though. The days of the 6.2 is numbered... life expectancy is going to be short lived as the mpg demand goes up. It's only a matter of time until they have to make the move ford has already done.

Z/28 is coming, will it surpass what ford has done? Meh who knows but I do love the competition and that makes for some wonderful cars.

Voodoo I know your a die hard ford guy but I'm not, I'm a car guy and just can't get enough of all this zl1, gt500, gt350, 1LE, GT PP boss stuff. Makes for a wonderful time to be a car Guy!
This has nothing to do about being a ford or loyal person. I just do not agree of the comparison between a na car and a fi car. I'd feel the same if they compared the gt500 vs 1le or z28.

Sponsored

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
This has nothing to do about being a ford or loyal person. I just do not agree of the comparison between a na car and a fi car. I'd feel the same if they compared the gt500 vs 1le or z28.
You must be confusing me with someone else, I never made that comparison, not even close. I was speaking of the coming of the Z/28 and gm's change to DOHC and flat plane crank set up (wondering where that idea came **cough cough** (was stolen) from.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
You must be confusing me with someone else, I never made that comparison, not even close. I was speaking of the coming of the Z/28 and gm's change to DOHC and flat plane crank set up (wondering where that idea came **cough cough** (was stolen) from.
Lol yeah I'm sorry.
By the way. Yes I agree. Another ford idea stolen by GM. I highly doubt they will do this. No way they can get 700hp na and pass EPA.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
How many Mustangs have 20k rebate?
Better yet. How many Camaros have that? The answer would also be none.

However if you asked how many Camaros and Mustangs from 2015 that are new have 20%+ off though... That answer would be, a lot.

In fact there's plenty of GTs out there with over $10k off. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. It could be a great deal to someone looking to get into one for a decent price.

I'm just making a direct point to EcoVert because he pops off all sorts of rhetoric without thinking, and whines about how in the versus section of a forum why anyone would dare try to compare a Camaro to a Mustang... You know, cause that's not one of the biggest rivals there is or anything when it comes to vehicles.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Poor camaro guys can't take any criticism of there super car
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.