Sponsored

GT350R VS ZL1 1LE On Track

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Got the chance to run on track this weekend with a ZL1 1LE. I was actually very surprised how close in performance the cars were. The little bit that was gained on the straights had to be given right back by the heavier ZL1 in the braking zones. I do believe the ZL1 is the slightly faster car around the track, but this goes to show it's still very much a drivers race.

Sponsored

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
That was some epic driving buddy.

Stuntman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Unless you're a pro, it will pretty much always be a drivers race in cars this fast.

You were clearly the better driver since the 1LE was missing apexes and not using all the track. I think the difference is much bigger than your experience with the lower skills of that 1LE driver.

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
wow great vid and awesome driving.. ur pretty good and car sounds amazing :)

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Dang. Whooped on the ZL1 1LE and then the ZO6?

What the heck?

I have to say... FINALLY someone knows how to drive his 350! Keep the RPMs high. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen videos of people driving them like a regular GT engine is in there - and ruining the cars rep in the meantime.

Amazing shifting, BTW. Silky smooth. Engine barely had a chance to lose any momentum.

Sponsored

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You made C6G mad with this video.
So, according to YouTube viseos: GT350 is faster than ZL1 1LE, ZL1 1LE is faster than ZL1, ZL1 is faster than Ford GT. So: GT350 is faster than Ford GT.

You heard it here first.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
So, according to YouTube viseos: GT350 is faster than ZL1 1LE, ZL1 1LE is faster than ZL1, ZL1 is faster than Ford GT. So: GT350 is faster than Ford GT.

You heard it here first.
It does a good job of showing how much a couple seconds difference in lap times in the hands of a pro driver should mean to us when making a buying decision.

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
It does a good job of showing how much a couple seconds difference in lap times in the hands of a pro driver should mean to us when making a buying decision.
This! Somebody gets it.
Dang. Whooped on the ZL1 1LE and then the ZO6?

What the heck?

I have to say... FINALLY someone knows how to drive his 350! Keep the RPMs high. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen videos of people driving them like a regular GT engine is in there - and ruining the cars rep in the meantime.

Amazing shifting, BTW. Silky smooth. Engine barely had a chance to lose any momentum.
Thanks Man!:fistbump:

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
This! Finally someone gets it...:clap:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette

You heard it here first.
L O L
Sponsored