DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
Have you (or anyone) figured out how to disable the active noise cancellation?
On your ACM...727-01-01. What's your middle box?
Is it 3A08? If so try 3808 and see if that disables it.
Well that would disable the fake engine noise.

Could also try 3008 and see what that does, or 3000.
I think the 8 at the end may have something to do with reverse camera.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Have you (or anyone) figured out how to disable the active noise cancellation?

You can also do this without software modifications by disconnecting the mic in the rear of the headliner.

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
You can also do this without software modifications by disconnecting the mic in the rear of the headliner.
There's also a mic in the front, in the overhead light console. There's a plug in there that can be disconnected as well.

hunterdg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
There's also a mic in the front, in the overhead light console. There's a plug in there that can be disconnected as well.
Thanks Guys, I've already done this, but I want my handsfree calling and voice commands.

Will do!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Thanks Guys, I've already done this, but I want my handsfree calling and voice commands.

Will do!
I was not aware disconnecting the rear mic did this. Handsfree and voice should only use the front mic.

hunterdg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
i actually completely removed the chip in the front overhead light console. I'd prefer just to plug it back in and make the modification in software.

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
According to Ford, both mics contribute to Active Noise Control. Also, if you pay the $22 to access Ford Service, they list them both under the Active Noise Control section. It's a shame the front mic is also the input for voice commands and hands free.

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
On another note, I can verify that if you change

783-01-01 0000 8C to
783-01-01 1000 9C

it will enable the subwoofer turn-on in the factory DSP (Amplifier). It does not however enable the subwoofer low-level outputs(I'm still working on this...).

You will need to add a 20-22ga wire to pin 9 (bottom row, first pin on left, looking at wire entry side) on the gray 16 pin connector on the amp. Here's a link to the pins, they are $3.50 for 100. Shipping is like $8.

This is the stealth option for the remote turn-on wire. A simpler option is to tap into the Blue/Green wire in pin 1 of the brown 14 pin connector.

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L

Will do!
Any luck with these code changes?

Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
On another note, I can verify that if you change

783-01-01 0000 8C to
783-01-01 1000 9C

it will enable the subwoofer turn-on in the factory DSP (Amplifier). It does not however enable the subwoofer low-level outputs(I'm still working on this...).

You will need to add a 20-22ga wire to pin 9 (bottom row, first pin on left, looking at wire entry side) on the gray 16 pin connector on the amp. Here's a link to the pins, they are $3.50 for 100. Shipping is like $8.

This is the stealth option for the remote turn-on wire. A simpler option is to tap into the Blue/Green wire in pin 1 of the brown 14 pin connector.
I assume this is limited to Premium cars with the Shaker system minus sub?

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
So...I attempted to enable line lock on a 2015 AT ecoboost with no luck. In the ABS module, I changed the following...

760-02-02 0200 117E (disabled)
760-02-02 0200 319E (enabled)

As soon as I applied the changes, the advancetrac light began to flash, ABS illuminated, and a DTC was stored (U2024 - control module cal-config data) telling me that there is something else that wa still enabled on the export GT that is not enabled on the V6 and ecoboost. Also, Line Lock under Track Apps remained greyed out after enabling the option in the ABS module.

So...time for more VIN comparisons, as I have no doubt this can be enabled somehow since the modules are identical.

Mtipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This thread is awesome, props to everyone who is figuring this stuff out. I've made changes already but was wondering if anyone has found a way to enable nav input while moving with sync 3?

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
I am going to assume when you wrote "chop" you meant help based on the sentence. If thats the case then I thought the same thing that they werent any help, until I discovered Ford does the same thing with their fog lights that Chevy does, they DON'T adjust them!

Here's a link I posted to let everyone know and pictures of how they look now: Fog lights Adjusted!

Fionic, If I am understanding your reply, you can make the FOG lights DRLs currently through forscan, I was running them as DRL's when I thought the fogs were not adjustable and useless, they would turn off only when head lights were turned on either manually, or in the Auto setting.

Since my findings about the fogs, I turned them off as DRLs and back to Fogs.

726-50-01 0482 DRL - front fog lamps can be ENABLED
My car seems to be unique (or mis-programmed). My fog lamps will NOT turn off when in DRL mode (tri-bars are on too), even when the headlight selector is in the OFF position.

If the headlights are on (no brights, no parking brake), the fog lamp button works and allows to switch fog lights off/on. In DRL mode fog lamps are always on. I have the LED fog lamps. The dealer acknowledges it's odd, but says per Ford this can not be changed as it's inherently programmed this way on my vehicle.

Could this be reprogrammed to correct?

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
My car seems to be unique (or mis-programmed). My fog lamps will NOT turn off when in DRL mode (tri-bars are on too), even when the headlight selector is in the OFF position.

If the headlights are on (no brights, no parking brake), the fog lamp button works and allows to switch fog lights off/on. In DRL mode fog lamps are always on. I have the LED fog lamps. The dealer acknowledges it's odd, but says per Ford this can not be changed as it's inherently programmed this way on my vehicle.

Could this be reprogrammed to correct?
are you the first owner?
Sponsored