Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
So what is up on in the spread sheet for activating MyColor will work.... For 50th AP owners only. Base model owners will need a new BCMB and possibly the ambient light kit to get true MyColor.
I believe you are correct, 50th AP and 50th LE only need the firmware changes, and of coarse the illuminated door sills added.
Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
you confirmed these? can you hear the difference when using 'Sound Location for Vehicle Chimes' ?
Yes, confirmed. I'm not 100% positive that the door chime mod will work on a shaker system since it has an amp that's not active while the car is off, and they are defaulted to the IPC speaker. Navigation mod is for the MyFordTouch (2015) system only, not for the Sync3.

Relock is active on the instrument panel options and enabled on my car currently, as is the navigation. I enabled NAV in motion, but turned it back off because I would rather have Sirius traffic, and can use voice to set destination while in motion.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
attachment.png

Does any one know what track key is and what it does?
This is for a "red" key as they call it for activating track mode with a third key instead of the toggles/rocker from my understanding.

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
see previous pages. a guy from austrailia was able to enable line lock. sounds like you're not using it correctly.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1502276&postcount=751
[MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION]
I have enabled the line lock and i can now see it in track apps but it is grey'd out and can not be selected.
Am i missing something else? Can some one with line locker activated post some info for us.

Thanks
I have tested it with the car running this time:tsk::eek::eek: and it is all working as it should, i have not tested the burn out as yet though....:headbonk::lol:

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
I have tested it with the car running this time:tsk::eek::eek: and it is all working as it should, i have not tested the burn out as yet though....:headbonk::lol:
With what you can charge others to enable this you should be able to pay for new tyres:D

Sponsored

dave-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT, '16 SS Ute, Turbo 86
Good to hear you got it working mate. Didn't see the notification until just now.

With what you can charge others to enable this you should be able to pay for new tyres:D
I heard Mustang Motorsport charges $200 to enable it. But you make a good point, I will need tyres very soon...

bluehorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT PP
This is for a "red" key as they call it for activating track mode with a third key instead of the toggles/rocker from my understanding.
Wait, what?! Has anybody done this yet? I would love to have a separate key that turns the car on in Track everytime (I always drive in track and its super annoying to consonantly be flipping the toggles). Might be jumping on this AS-Built bandwagon if this actually works :clap2:

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Good to hear you got it working mate. Didn't see the notification until just now.

I heard Mustang Motorsport charges $200 to enable it. But you make a good point, I will need tyres very soon...
charging 200 dollars to enable this feature is a crime.

thanassis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I do not believe the EB or V6 have the required hardware/software. Perhaps try it out and see! Do the EB and V6 have track apps?
EBs have TrackApps but I tried to enable LineLock and was getting errors (but AT, not MT), and Line Lock it was shown grey

Do you have any idea?

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
EBs have TrackApps but I tried to enable LineLock and was getting errors (but AT, not MT), and Line Lock it was shown grey

Do you have any idea?
what errors? were you able to write to both ABS and IPC to enable line lock?

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Do the EB and V6 have track apps?
yup, I have track apps. I'll have to try enabling and see.

Off the top of your head, do you know who/where posted the values that need to be changed.

I don't see them on the S550 spreadsheet.
Sponsored