Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sam@Coastal

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R
OP
OP
Sam@Coastal

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Did some shakedown runs with the Procharger Stage 2 installed last night, overall I'm very happy with how the car performed, the stock clutch was not cooperating but we did get some good base numbers to go off of. 10.7 with the clutch slipping badly up top. I'm fairly certain with the new clutch we will see some low 10's. This is a full weight PP car with no weight removal except for the Weld wheels. Standard issue MT Drag radial, no slicks or gutting of the car, 93 octane etc.. Basically we wan't the car to be daily driver material and with a wheel and tire swap be a track ready killer.

A few questions...

1. What head unit are you running? P1SC, D1SC, F1A, etc?
2. What injectors are you using?
3. Do you have a boost a pump?
4. Is this with a custom tune?
5. Stock exhaust?
6. What was the DA for the run?

Sorry for all the questions but its kind of hard to gauge how impressed to be without all the info. If a stock Stage 2 kit on 93 with DR ran a 10.7 I'd be impressed.

Thanks.

Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Sorry for all the questions but its kind of hard to gauge how impressed to be without all the info. If a stock Stage 2 kit on 93 with DR ran a 10.7 I'd be impressed.

Thanks.
An HO kit has already done that on pump gas with...
tires, little more boost, and a custom tune. (he posts on this forum)

So the STG2 cars already have an advantage with the larger intercooler, and should have no issues running those numbers for faster, on pump gas.

We haven't made it back to the track yet to run our Auto car (stone stock) with the STG2 system with 95lb injectors. However will be doing that soon, and I see no reason why it wouldn't be in the 10's as well, with nothing more then a tire change. We have rented the track 2 times in the up coming months, so I hope to get that car into the work plan for those track days.

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
Did some shakedown runs with the Procharger Stage 2 installed last night, overall I'm very happy with how the car performed, the stock clutch was not cooperating but we did get some good base numbers to go off of. 10.7 with the clutch slipping badly up top. I'm fairly certain with the new clutch we will see some low 10's. This is a full weight PP car with no weight removal except for the Weld wheels. Standard issue MT Drag radial, no slicks or gutting of the car, 93 octane etc.. Basically we wan't the car to be daily driver material and with a wheel and tire swap be a track ready killer.

Did you keep your 3.73s?

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

Sal GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Procharged GT

Very nice!!

Curious about your mods:
Which injectors are you running?
What is the size of your Pulley?
Who's tune?
Are you using a BAP?
Which Plugs?
Which Exhaust?

Trying to cover all the bases here with my questions, haha.

Thanks,

-Sal

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
See thats cool to read. Something for the every day driver who has a full weight car that wants to daily drive and go quick.
Sponsored