2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Good for a chuckle at how small his junk must be.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Would have been awesome if he lost control and hit a light pole, (but didn't get injured), except for his car and ego. Then you could of just driven by with a smile on your face. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Would have been awesome if he lost control and hit a light pole, (but didn't get injured), except for his car and ego. Then you could of just driven by with a smile on your face. :D :thumbsup:
Going off on that tangent, a few years ago I was driving to work, and on a road with a slight hill to it, with two lanes in each direction separated by a small concrete wall, I saw a C6 Corvette pull out of a subdivision on the opposite side of the road and head down the hill. Just as he got onto the main road, he gunned it, lost control, fish-tailed a few times then smacked into a guard rail that prevented him from flying off into a canyon. The front was smashed, the hood flew off, and then it turned back down the hill and drifted to the opposite side of the road and stopped against the wall. It had to have been totaled.

I had to go to the next intersection before I could turn around to see if I could help, and in that time, another car had pulled up and checked in with him. The driver was OK, but it turns out that he was picking the car up for his company to do some custom work on it, so it wasn't even his. I felt bad for him, but no one told him to punch it like that, and I really felt bad for the owner, whose car was destroyed because the driver the company sent out screwed up.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I really can't see corvette guys being that douchey unless they're in their 20s or something. Most z06 owners are geezers who baby the hell out of the thing

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Most people who can afford a Z06 are wise enough to save it for the track... but anyone can have a bad day or make a split second poor decision. I hesitate to mock the guy too much because I've been there. I don't race on the street though - at least not exceeding the speed limits. The potential downside is too great.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Its an expensive lesson to learn for sure when it does happen. I had a kid in a mid-00's WRX try me in my MS3 a few months back. I was at a red light minding my own business and he came up next to me revving and looking over, had his girl in the car too, they looked to be about 16-17 maybe.

Light turns green and he dumps his clutch at some serious RPM, the car made it half way through the intersection and puked metal and oil all over the ground. When I came back by later it was getting loaded onto a flatbed. :lol:

JohnnyUtah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M4 Comp, 2019 Silverado
I really can't see corvette guys being that douchey unless they're in their 20s or something. Most z06 owners are geezers who baby the hell out of the thing
Or track rats that think "racing" on the street is pretty lame.

These are the kind I know at least.

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
I seem to attract corvette's with the Solo Exhaust.

This morning had an older guy (probably in his 50's plus) pull up behind me on the highway, then wind her out like he stole her to pass me.

Need that damn FI setup to actually be able to hold my own.

This time it wasnt douchey, but I got his attention with the exhaust.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I want a zo6, so I can act like a bigger douchebag then I already am.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I want a zo6, so I can act like a bigger douchebag then I already am.
And I have the same mindset.

Being a douchebag in a vette is so much fun. My brother's c5z that we put a MASSIVE cam in was a BLAST to go tear shit up with. Also got the wrong kind of attention, though. And with the cam choppin everyone thought it made big power, but only made like 411 whp :lol:

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
And I have the same mindset.

Being a douchebag in a vette is so much fun. My brother's c5z that we put a MASSIVE cam in was a BLAST to go tear shit up with. Also got the wrong kind of attention, though. And with the cam choppin everyone thought it made big power, but only made like 411 whp :lol:
This...

What the Solo Street Race exhaust does.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I know us Corvette and Mustang owners are a bunch of assholes!!!

Wait.............................................................