avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up hating 25mm spacers causing rash on the rear.Crappy ebay mud guards that worked loose.Side markers with useless connectors that had to be tie wrapped and mastic sealed,they would have been flicking on and off otherwise.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Bastard LED bulb replacements for indicator and DRLs.....both have recently started to flicker like hell so will no doubt have to swap back to yellow bulbs. I blame the Manders! :curse:

Great thread btw

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bastard LED bulb replacements for indicator and DRLs.....both have recently started to flicker like hell so will no doubt have to swap back to yellow bulbs. I blame the Manders! :curse:

Great thread btw
LEDs for you lol... just buy some more!

Sponsored

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
Aftermarket Header Tanks that don't fit. Two come to mind....Pro Alloy and Shelby.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I don't consider any of my mods to be 'bad".
The only regret i Had for my Magnetic 2016 GT was that I imported a set of TSW Bathurst rims for it before the car even arrived here.
In hindsight I should have ordered the silver rims but I got the dark ones and I always thought that with the dark body toning that sliver rims would have been a better choice as the whole vehicle was too dark and needed a lift

inectarios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RHD Mustang GT
Fortis Auto Design UK/US DRL conversion with sequential indicators and reflector tinting. Appalling workmanship and unprofessional attitude when challenged about it. I heard they were going out of business due to how many people have had issues with their DRL conversions and I really really hope they do. Good riddance.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Fortis Auto Design UK/US DRL conversion with sequential indicators and reflector tinting. Appalling workmanship and unprofessional attitude when challenged about it. I heard they were going out of business due to how many people have had issues with their DRL conversions and I really really hope they do. Good riddance.
Well if you count making up some sh*t about having sold the company to buy time whilst actually folding it to avoid having to deal with many irate customers, then yes they went out of business. The guy is still plying his trade but with a different marque.
But we don't like to talk about it... :wink:

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Well if you count making up some sh*t about having sold the company to buy time whilst actually folding it to avoid having to deal with many irate customers, then yes they went out of business. The guy is still plying his trade but with a different marque.
But we don't like to talk about it... :wink:
isnt that the guys that manders was pushing like crazy etc ?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
isnt that the guys that manders was pushing like crazy etc ?
unfortunately yes. Haven't pushed them for over a year now due to issues I was having with my lights. The joys of them being the first ones offering it. FWIW they treated me well, and every issue i had (which i put down to being the first ones they did), they rectified, the lights went back twice for drying out and once for a reseal, the reseal helped for a few months but then went down the tits. (V8_motor then showed me the way and had it all resealed properly, not had a single issue yet).

If it's any consolation the only person i'd recommend doing them now is @V8_MOTOR ...

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The one you can't afford.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
FWIW... I’m happy to recommend Adam from AP Mustang Customs for lighting mods...

I watched him fit mine from start to finish, and the guy knows his Mustangs inside out...
Sponsored