Sponsored

Your Worst Mods Ever?

inectarios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RHD Mustang GT
FWIW... I’m happy to recommend Adam from AP Mustang Customs for lighting mods...

I watched him fit mine from start to finish, and the guy knows his Mustangs inside out...
Yes, I have spoken to Adam back in 2017 and he seems very knowledgeable. Due to budget constraints and the fact he's a bit of a drive away I haven't gone round to book in a fix with him. It's in the plans for 2019 hopefully.

Regarding @V8_MOTOR what's he done for you @Manders Mustang ? Re-seal, new DRLs etc?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I have spoken to Adam back in 2017 and he seems very knowledgeable. Due to budget constraints and the fact he's a bit of a drive away I haven't gone round to book in a fix with him. It's in the plans for 2019 hopefully.

Regarding @V8_MOTOR what's he done for you @Manders Mustang ? Re-seal, new DRLs etc?
My DRLS were fine, i reopened my lights and we walked together through how to reseal them properly. Some nice little tricks he has to completely prevent water ingress, and he's incredibly anal. I know he's doing installs for people who bring their own lights to him and has a DIY guide for people to do it themselves as well. Takes him a few hours to do it on your lights.