Wouldn't custom options be nice?

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
You're disappointed that you overpaid for an inferior car comparatively to the same price point as others. Don't be mad at me cause you did that lol
Ignore is a great feature.. Bye.
Sponsored

Last edited:

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Have you sat in any other car that costs what the 500 is with it's markup, you're talking luxury supercars. Please exit the conversation if you haven't a clue how much better other interiors at the same price point or less.
Markup is irrelevant to the discussion. Markup is a result of market economy or offers and demands if you prefer
Yes, the interior of my Porsche is much nicer than my Mustang but to get the same performances than the 500 with the same luxury than the Porsche you would have to pay way more than the 500 msrp
Please name 1 car at the 500 price and performance level that has a better interior ( and by better I donā€™t mean design because itā€™s very subjective, but rather quality of the materials and fit/finish ) ?
This brand bashing, gm better than ford or ford better than dodge, etc is rather infantile
Which sport car are you driving?

Last edited:

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Markup is irrelevant to the discussion. Markup is a result of market economy or offers and demands if you prefer
Yes, the interior of my Porsche is much nicer than my Mustang but to get the same performances than the 500 with the same luxury than the Porsche you would have to pay way more than the 500 msrp
Please name 1 car at the 500 price and performance level that has a better interior ( and by better I donā€™t mean design because itā€™s very subjective, but rather quality of the materials and fit/finish ) ?
This brand bashing, gm better than ford or ford better than dodge, etc is rather infantile
Which sport car are you driving?
I'm driving a 2020 GT500, just sold the ZL1 2 weeks ago (at a premium mind you) and the interior comparably is shit.....and I don't believe you drive a Porsche.....this is the internet, but I am happy you didn't mention a super car....since that also would be unbelievable. And are you lost? this is the GT500 forum not the GT forum, go play somewhere else child.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
I'm driving a 2020 GT500, just sold the ZL1 2 weeks ago (at a premium mind you) and the interior comparably is shit.....and I don't believe you drive a Porsche.....this is the internet, but I am happy you didn't mention a super car....since that also would be unbelievable. And are you lost? this is the GT500 forum not the GT forum, go play somewhere else child.
Forgot to mention my Viper (beside my Porsche)
Youā€™re not the smartest guy for sure and seems to have some insecurity issuesā€¦.

D88CFE12-3065-43FF-8DC0-EAC5A8921BCC.jpeg

AF0B7ABF-F002-4B2A-BA75-F212E76B4BF7.png

40EB8098-4F01-4B7F-90CE-E1C55CBF9435.jpeg

Last edited:

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Forgot to mention my Viper (beside my Porsche)
Youā€™re not the smartest guy for sure and seems to have some insecurity issuesā€¦.

D88CFE12-3065-43FF-8DC0-EAC5A8921BCC.jpeg

AF0B7ABF-F002-4B2A-BA75-F212E76B4BF7.png

40EB8098-4F01-4B7F-90CE-E1C55CBF9435.jpeg
It's cool because with the interwebs, you can literally save any picture you like and claim it as your own....

Sponsored

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
It's cool because with the interwebs, you can literally save any picture you like and claim it as your own....
I tell you what, if I post pictures of the registrations with my name on it, would you acknowledge that you were wrong and apologize for it ?
You need to be a man to acknowledge mistakes and apologize for it so I doubt that you will go for it
Youā€™re so smart that you backed yourself in a corner šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Since you seem to hate the interior of the GT500, Iā€™ve got a really good trade for you.

You give me your GT500. I give you my beater 2008 Honda CRV. Seems like a perfect trade to me.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I tell you what, if I post pictures of the registrations with my name on it, would you acknowledge that you were wrong and apologize for it ?
You need to be a man to acknowledge mistakes and apologize for it so I doubt that you will go for it
No cause then heā€™ll just say you photoshopped the registrations or that itā€™s not your real name. Point is, stop engaging with this šŸ¤” and heā€™ll crawl back into his hole.

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Yes....do that please.

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Since you seem to hate the interior of the GT500, Iā€™ve got a really good trade for you.

You give me your GT500. I give you my beater 2008 Honda CRV. Seems like a perfect trade to me.
You contribute nothing to these forums.....go away before i tell your mother your on the internets again.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
At least if western society totally collapses we can start from scratch, clean slate. Bring it, I say.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
It does suck that you canā€™t get black accent package and performance package together. I think Ford needs to stop putting so much stuff in one package. For example make the black accent pack just a badge thing, the wheels suck anyways. Also break up the performance package. Maybe I just want brembo brakes and not the suspension or vice versa. Then offer all the wheels on every trim. For example a base car with black accent wheels or performance pack wheels. I donā€™t think it would get too crazy for manufacturing as these are all parts that are interchangeable anyways.
I bought the black accent package and put ford performance rims (which look like the PP1) on. I actually think it looks better than the PP1. Black accent should be a badge/roof thing 100% agree.

I know a lot of the European brands offer blackout badging options.

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
At least if western society totally collapses we can start from scratch, clean slate. Bring it, I say.
A new world order. Iā€™m in.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I would have to select the ā€œ built mid week by skilled, motivated employees with good eye for quality control ā€œ option. Imagine if you could pay an extra $1000 and have consistent panel gaps and all the bolts torqued to the correct values with thread lock used etcā€¦.
Sponsored