2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
I had this item before if takes like 45 seconds to connect and doesn’t always connect. Also the gps was spinning all over the place. Do not recommend. I recommend trying Viseeo play2air adaptor. Look at them on YouTube. I just got mine and it’s working great it’s the fastest smoothest one I used. It also doesn’t have to load another screen either it just connects CarPlay after a few seconds, well for mine it doesn’t . In videos it’s shows that it’s loading and icon “viseeo” but it’s indeed does not. Which I like it’s doesn’t have to show all that extra work like CarPlay 2 air. They always have this grey and green loading screen I dislike. I highly don’t recommend buying CarPlay2air it takes too long to connect, shows any ugly screen, doesn’t always connect, shows mg GPS in the wrong direction. Buy from here it’s the best product so far. I rather pay more for a premium service than for something that doesn’t work, I didn’t mind the cost since wireless is a feature I been looking for. https://www.viseeointernational.com/buy-now The customer service is outstanding. Mine wasn’t working and they helped me get a new one. First they trouble shooter but video chatting me. They also gave me the Amazon prime of this item through there own link. If you buy this product and it’s doesn’t work from Amazon those ones may not be up to date so connect them immediately they will help you. The ones in their link are the most up to date. It’s directly from Taiwan.

image.jpg

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I had this item before if takes like 45 seconds to connect and doesn’t always connect. Also the gps was spinning all over the place. Do not recommend. I recommend trying Viseeo play2air adaptor. Look at them on YouTube. I just got mine and it’s working great it’s the fastest smoothest one I used. It also doesn’t have to load another screen either it just connects CarPlay after a few seconds, well for mine it doesn’t . In videos it’s shows that it’s loading and icon “viseeo” but it’s indeed does not. Which I like it’s doesn’t have to show all that extra work like CarPlay 2 air. They always have this grey and green loading screen I dislike. I highly don’t recommend buying CarPlay2air it takes too long to connect, shows any ugly screen, doesn’t always connect, shows mg GPS in the wrong direction. Buy from here it’s the best product so far. I rather pay more for a premium service than for something that doesn’t work, I didn’t mind the cost since wireless is a feature I been looking for. https://www.viseeointernational.com/buy-now The customer service is outstanding. Mine wasn’t working and they helped me get a new one. First they trouble shooter but video chatting me. They also gave me the Amazon prime of this item through there own link. If you buy this product and it’s doesn’t work from Amazon those ones may not be up to date so connect them immediately they will help you. The ones in their link are the most up to date. It’s directly from Taiwan.

image.jpg

$349!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must have been smoking some good stuff to pay that kind of money to save yourself 10 seconds of loading.

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
$349!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must have been smoking some good stuff to pay that kind of money to save yourself 10 seconds of loading.
I got it for 300. I had CarPlay2air when it first came out and it was 200 dollars. Just depends how badly you want the feature. CarPlay2air did not even work that good for 200.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I got it for 300. I had CarPlay2air when it first came out and it was 200 dollars. Just depends how badly you want the feature. CarPlay2air did not even work that good for 200.
That price is ridiculous even at $300, I think $150 would be about right. But as long as there are people buying it at $300 they are making a killing in profits.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Fact is unless it comes from Apple it won’t really work as inferred. It was made using stolen code.

So it’s incomplete. But it’s better than nothing. Maybe one day someone will get it to a more compatible level

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
That price is ridiculous even at $300, I think $150 would be about right. But as long as there are people buying it at $300 they are making a killing in profits.
Well actually the MSRP is $150.00. The rest is ADM! :giggle:

T123456

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Kona Blue
Just installed a Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless Carplay in my 2020 GT recently. Works amazing. Takes about 20 seconds or so from when the car starts to connect, but the sound quality and operation is flawless. Can be found on Amazon for about $105 with the coupon on the listing applied.

Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack

image.jpg
Does it have to plug in under the radio to work versus the console? If I’m gonna have cords visible I’m just gonna plug my phone in at that point so I get the benefit of being charged at the same time.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Does it have to plug in under the radio to work versus the console? If I’m gonna have cords visible I’m just gonna plug my phone in at that point so I get the benefit of being charged at the same time.
No you can use the center console usb

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
No I have it hidden in the center console

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
I also purchased a wireless charger for mustangs on Ali express or eBay they are made to fit perfect. They are about 50 bucks. Looks clean without the wires

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Just installed a Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless Carplay in my 2020 GT recently. Works amazing. Takes about 20 seconds or so from when the car starts to connect, but the sound quality and operation is flawless. Can be found on Amazon for about $105 with the coupon on the listing applied.
That’s sounds promising I think I’m gonna order one of those to compare them side by side. Does it show a logo during load up? Do you think you could help me out by sending me a video of yours in action?
Sponsored