Sponsored

Will you still be buying parts for your car during the Coronavirus Pandemic?

Will you still be buying parts for your car during the Coronavirus Pandemic?

• Total voters

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
Just ordered a New Ranger FX2 in Sabre yestertday. WTF, these dealer hacks can't see the value of 520 bucks for a locking rear diff? One in the state.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Just ordered a New Ranger FX2 in Sabre yestertday. WTF, these dealer hacks can't see the value of 520 bucks for a locking rear diff? One in the state.
Congrats on the Ranger. Did you sell the Mustang for it or are you getting another one?

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I will be ordering parts tomorrow. I have to do my part to keep the economy going. Iā€™ll do it while Iā€™m working from home tomorrow. I would order today but I have to go to the store and get toilet paper.

Sponsored

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
I want to buy more stuff, but the CDN dollar has taken a hit compared to the US dollar due partly to Corona and partly due to the market price of oil plummeting because of the Russia/ Saudi oil war.
By the time the bank or MC get their exchange cut I pay about $1.41 CDN for every US dollar.

I have my stuff delivered to a US border town and bring it across myself to save broker fees, and have a nice day trip with my wife. I am slightly concerned that they may close our borders for nonessential trips.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I don't need more parts, I am running out of toilet paper and napkins, also would like a personal size bottle of hand sanitizer, cant find the stuff anywhere.

TC :frown:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought that was just a UK issue ...

Toilet roll, hand sanitiser, antibacterial soaps / cleaners and pasta are the problematic items at the moment.

Tesco also has milk on ration, 5 one litre cartons per customer ...

WD :like:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No, but I wasnā€™t planning on buying anyway.

I bought a DD to keep the miles off the Stang and get back into a Jeep. The tradeoff was no parts for a while for the GT and to just enjoy it as is. Sure feels 5x faster after not driving it for 4-5 days straight.

Erratikmind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem M6/401A/PP1/MR, '19 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
No, but I wasnā€™t planning on buying anyway.

I bought a DD to keep the miles off the Stang and get back into a Jeep. The tradeoff was no parts for a while for the GT and to just enjoy it as is. Sure feels 5x faster after not driving it for 4-5 days straight.
Haha . . . I purchased my Mustang to keep miles off of my Jeep. Now, the Jeep will be relegated to off-roading runs and trips. Having noted that, my Mustang will not be modded for any specific task. However, I have many basic/essential items planned.

Sponsored

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
The only reason I would stop buying parts for my car is if I was laid off work, even then I have 6 months of funds on reserve and a healthy side business I would be able to put more time and effort into. So yea prob not going to stop, just ordered BMR engine lowering mounts, DS safety loop and lugs for my car. Getting a ported CJ put on in two weeks.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Haha . . . I purchased my Mustang to keep miles off of my Jeep. Now, the Jeep will be relegated to off-roading runs and trips. Having noted that, my Mustang will not be modded for any specific task. However, I have many basic/essential items planned.
Looks like you have a bad ride! I wish I had places to go to do a 4x4 build but honestly speed is a better fit where I am.

JackolanternGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
I don't go to large gatherings of people as it is. So, not really going to change the way I drive my car or buy parts for it. If anything there will be less traffic on the roads because people have barricaded themselves in their houses, making for a better driving experience.
Plus if your just hanging in the house, great time to install some new mods!!!
Sponsored