Sponsored

Will you still be buying parts for your car during the Coronavirus Pandemic?

Will you still be buying parts for your car during the Coronavirus Pandemic?

• Total voters

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Lots of people buy those gorilla nuts. Locking nuts will deter an amateur thief but the real thieves can get the wheels if they really want them. I buy them for a slight peace of mind :)
Sponsored

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
UPS just delivered my Bullitt lower grille and I'm awaiting the upper. Okay, I did do the box cutting and handling wearing gloves - but honestly, in practice not many people are going to catch COVID from brief handling of boxes or envelopes as long as we wash our damn hands. :cwl:

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
lol I spray down all packages with disinfecting spray and let them sit outside for an hour before bringing them in and I agree with you. :)

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
UPS just delivered my Bullitt lower grille and I'm awaiting the upper. Okay, I did do the box cutting and handling wearing gloves - but honestly, in practice not many people are going to catch COVID from brief handling of boxes or envelopes as long as we wash our damn hands. :cwl:
And not touch face either until after washing hands. :D

Reactions: DRB

Sponsored

Moonhowl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium, 2018 Nissan Frontier, 2000 Harley
I jumped out of the stock market as soon as they stopped all flights to China. I bought back in when stock prices began to rise again. I made enough to buy my first Mustang, a 2020 GT Premium. As soon as get it, I will be ordering parts.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I jumped out of the stock market as soon as they stopped all flights to China. I bought back in when stock prices began to rise again. I made enough to buy my first Mustang, a 2020 GT Premium. As soon as get it, I will be ordering parts.
Nice,
I jumped and bought a lot of stock when the market was low in march, maybe not at the lowest point but still pretty low.
You can laugh, but I did buy a lot of airlines ;) and a lot of other things ;)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
The upswing in the real estate market was a surprise.

OlTexastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VB GT PP1
Life goes on I’m 58 and to the point of, if I based all my spending decisions on pandemics, stock market, the rioting and the eventual downfall (Depending on who wins the election this fall)of our economy I wouldn’t buy anything but guns and ammo but instead bought a house when interest rates were low this spring and bought a 20 GT last month that I plan on buying parts for. I don’t think any car guys will quit buying parts unless their income is effected by all this. Oh yeah still buying ammo when it’s available lol.

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I bought a whipple last month so yeah I kept buying parts.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Life goes on I’m 58 and to the point of, if I based all my spending decisions on pandemics, stock market, the rioting and the eventual downfall (Depending on who wins the election this fall)of our economy I wouldn’t buy anything but guns and ammo but instead bought a house when interest rates were low this spring and bought a 20 GT last month that I plan on buying parts for. I don’t think any car guys will quit buying parts unless their income is effected by all this. Oh yeah still buying ammo when it’s available lol.
I assume you bought a second/third property? Or just you first house?
Sponsored