Sponsored

Who's Got FJG With The Appearance Package ... ?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
You know you need to accessorise ...

1673453301511.png

And before you throw me some shit for taking the piss, I'm not, here are my grabber lime specials :

1673453509129.png

:cwl:

WD :like:
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Absolutely not, lol.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Your post is likely over my head; it may be totally tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be responded to seriously. And I got no idea what you mean by taking the piss. But at the risk of being old-guy stoopid Iā€™ll respond: Iā€™m FJG and I have the Appearance Package. In my defense though I got no idea what the AP even is. I didnā€™t order the car but I wanted a Premium Mach 1 6MT and found this one at sticker. I thought it looked good so I bought it. If the AP helped it look good to me, cool. I do know I love driving the car and looking at it.

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Do they come in eruption green? I'm wondering if the ladies will have a harder time resisting these or my light up skechers. Paired with cargo shorts and a 15-year old graphic t-shirt of course.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Your post is likely over my head; it may be totally tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be responded to seriously. And I got no idea what you mean by taking the piss. But at the risk of being old-guy stoopid Iā€™ll respond: Iā€™m FJG and I have the Appearance Package. In my defense though I got no idea what the AP even is. I didnā€™t order the car but I wanted a Premium Mach 1 6MT and found this one at sticker. I thought it looked good so I bought it. If the AP helped it look good to me, cool. I do know I love driving the car and looking at it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

But I do wear crocs around the house and for washing / detailing the car :like:

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
The Appearance Package - only available with FJG - is the orange bits on the car. ie orange callipers, orange highlights in the stripes and if you have the non Recaro seats, the orange stripe on the seat front. FJG cars with Recaros have the standard silver ā€˜Recaroā€™ stitching - much to my annoyance šŸ˜

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
ā€œTaking the pissā€ is British slang for ā€œmaking a jokeā€.

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Appearance Package - only available with FJG - is the orange bits on the car. ie orange callipers, orange highlights in the stripes and if you have the non Recaro seats, the orange stripe on the seat front. FJG cars with Recaros have the standard silver ā€˜Recaroā€™ stitching - much to my annoyance šŸ˜
I think the U.K. / Euro cars are devoid of the Orange interior accents, even on the standard seats ? :frown:

Sponsored

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
Thatā€™s even more annoying (if you have the standard seats).

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
...And I got no idea what you mean by taking the piss.
It's a British expression which, in turn, means he ain't from around here.

Ain't nobody learnt 'im to talk right. šŸ¤ 

(And if I understand the expression correctly, that was me taking the piss. šŸ™ƒ )