Sponsored

White Madness Automatic Shifter

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I have had mine going on five months with no issues. Chipping a cracking, sounds like maybe they were abused a bit? Mine looks the same as the day I got it, not even a scratch.
Yep... Mine too looks the same as the day I got it, not even a scratch. Great product!
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yep... Mine too looks the same as the day I got it, not even a scratch. Great product!
Should also help that I do not wear rings on my right hand and probably use some sort of mild cleaner on it, not harsh anti bacterial chemicals?

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
I bought mine for my old '16, removed and installed in my '18. 2+ yrs of used and look and works great.
Hightly recomended!

xraystyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium, Magnetic
I love mine. I ended up just going with the chrome one to match the trim on the interior. 'Chrome' is a bit of a misnomer though. It's actually polished steel that's been clearcoated, it's not actually chromed. I still like it though, I think it looks and feels way better than the stock cheeseball plastic shifter.

`OK thanks makes sense they don't want to have too much fun and inter change balls
The ball is part of the whole assembly, it's all one piece. The ball is attached to the shaft portion of the shifter, you'd have to change the entire thing.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Besides the “chrome” option as mentioned above by xraystyle, are the other colors also constructed of metal or another substance?

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Besides the “chrome” option as mentioned above by xraystyle, are the other colors also constructed of metal or another substance?
Same ball as chrome just painted and clear coated.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good, tricky part was trying to get the holes lined up to get screw in, was able to do all of this with the gear in park and car off. used a shorty stub magnetic screw driver. One thing I realized, my 2019 has no wiring at all. so no wiring was in the way or had to be disconnected, I am thinking that was for illuminated gear indicator? mine never light up anyway. Ruby Red and does look dark and closer to a ruby red color when not in direct sunlight, but in the sunlight it kinda sparkles and brightens up, but better match than race red for my darker red stitching.

DSC_1408.JPG
DSC_1409.JPG
DSC_1411.JPG

MPotter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I love mine. I ended up just going with the chrome one to match the trim on the interior. 'Chrome' is a bit of a misnomer though. It's actually polished steel that's been clearcoated, it's not actually chromed. I still like it though, I think it looks and feels way better than the stock cheeseball plastic shifter.

The ball is part of the whole assembly, it's all one piece. The ball is attached to the shaft portion of the shifter, you'd have to change the entire thing.
Hmmmm... Updated design, maybe? Just installed the brushed finished ball on the White Madness shifter and it threads right on the top of the shaft. Takes any knob with a M12 x 1.25 thread.

I really like it compared to the stock button-on-top ugly thing...
Brushed.jpg

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm... Updated design, maybe? Just installed the brushed finished ball on the White Madness shifter and it threads right on the top of the shaft. Takes any knob with a M12 x 1.25 thread.

I really like it compared to the stock button-on-top ugly thing...
Brushed.jpg
That's a massive knob

MPotter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That's a massive knob
It really looks yuge in the photo, doesn't it? It doesn't seem 'too big' in hand, though. It's heavy. Almost a pound of stainless steel.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the updated version is for those who want to change out balls, but it turns out to be a much taller stick. I like the shorter fixed knob version I have and happy with what knob I have.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I want this one:
EC7C3FB6-3DE8-458D-8DF7-AA01FD3FF5C4.jpeg

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
IMG_20190319_163858257.jpg
Really happy with my auto white madness shifter