Sponsored

Whipple Gen V Stage 2 Pump Gas Dyno Results

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello everyone!

It has been a long road as I know it has for my fellow Whipple 3.0 owners...Car was dyno'd today - tuned on Ngauge by Lund handled on our side by the talented Matt Dasilva of Dasilva Racing - this is pump gas only. No boostane. No meth. 3.75" pulley. Stock balancer. I have the Fore triple pump setup with ID1300 (1330cc) injector. 130mm TB. Larger HX and PNR stage IV cooler. I am not doing multiple pulleys with pump gas. As the car is on MT ET Street R's - I am told the numbers should have be up maybe 30+ WHP from what it read. I am liking the RPM and seem to be using my OPG and crank gears somewhat. The real and only test is the track of course. I am hoping for mid to low 10's consistently at 135+ MPH. Anything more is gravy. I know people have gone quicker and faster.

I will be using this setup for seat time over the next few weeks and then it will be back for E85 to see what the setup can really do.

Cheers!

Dyno705.jpg
Sponsored

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Congrats man! I know it was a long time coming! Looking forward to the track results. Enjoy it!!

OP
OP
vtknight

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Congrats man! I know it was a long time coming! Looking forward to the track results. Enjoy it!!
Thank-you sir - it WAS a LONG time coming lol...Car pulls like a freight train - it is defintiely more than the dyno numbers. And keeps pulling. If this is pump gas only - E85 is going to feel awesome!

Sponsored

S550AC11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
17 PP GT
Nice numbers! E85 will feel like you hit it with a 75-100 shot of nitrous

OP
OP
vtknight

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Nice numbers! E85 will feel like you hit it with a 75-100 shot of nitrous
Yes - That is the true test. I am interested to see if the drag radials do cause a hit on the dyno. The track will tell me all things. If the weather cooperates I will go this weekend - just to find out a MPH (it is a test and tune day with limited prep).

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Awesome power for pump gas!

OP
OP
vtknight

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Awesome power for pump gas!
Thanks WD! I am told there may be more on the table as drag radials can reduce dyno results by 20-30 whp. The track is the true test however. No events so prep is not going to be there - but I just want a MPH. That will tell me what the car will run.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks WD! I am told there may be more on the table as drag radials can reduce dyno results by 20-30 whp. The track is the true test however. No events so prep is not going to be there - but I just want a MPH. That will tell me what the car will run.
Get yourself one of these and have someone spray your own VHT down onto the track before you make a hit each time.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-1-G...VL__jBx2YKAnIEAQYAyABEgJbG_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP162-Sperex-Trackbite/dp/B000CPJLKI

OP
OP
vtknight

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT