Sponsored

Whipple Gen 4?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
As a person that loves TVS and twin screw blowers I will say I dont see why so many are so eager to throw money at whipple (crazy money if i may add) everytime they come out with a new Gen. most dont even have the Gen 2 maxed out, or anywhere near it, making 700whp. If you want more power just go E85 and/or pulley down. They dont offer a trade in program, a lot of people just paid $4k for a gen 3 and now theyre talking about gen 4. Obviously is your money, Im just saying maximize what you have before trading up. 4K goes better towards a built trans, tires and suspension so you dont have to dial power back in 1st and 2nd.
Sponsored

OP
OP

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
As a person that loves TVS and twin screw blowers I will say I dont see why so many are so eager to throw money at whipple (crazy money if i may add) everytime they come out with a new Gen. most dont even have the Gen 2 maxed out, or anywhere near it, making 700whp. If you want more power just go E85 and/or pulley down. They dont offer a trade in program, a lot of people just paid $4k for a gen 3 and now theyre talking about gen 4. Obviously is your money, Im just saying maximize what you have before trading up. 4K goes better towards a built trans, tires and suspension so you dont have to dial power back in 1st and 2nd.

Agreed. I am maxing gen 2. Now looking to max gen 3. If i want more power may go turbo next.

OP
OP

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
as a member of an embarrassing amount of facebook groups, i’m not sure how i missed that one. thank you:cheers:
Welcome :)