Where to Install a Hidden Holster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'd really like to install a hidden holster in my car. Not only is it extremely uncomfortable to keep it on my waist while driving, but so I can have a spot to safely put my carry piece when driving, and also grab quickly if needed. You just never know.

Anyone done this?
Sponsored

repins1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB
I'd really like to install a hidden holster in my car. Not only is it extremely uncomfortable to keep it on my waist while driving, but so I can have a spot to safely put my carry piece when driving, and also grab quickly if needed. You just never know.

Anyone done this?
Unfortunately, there just isn't a lot of room to play with as opposed to a truck. I had considered mounting a holster overhead since the car sits so low and no one would see it from the outside. Downside is I would have to make a fairly permanent modification to do it. So, I just stick with the center console or glove box.

OP
OP

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Unfortunately, there just isn't a lot of room to play with as opposed to a truck. I had considered mounting a holster overhead since the car sits so low and no one would see it from the outside. Downside is I would have to make a fairly permanent modification to do it. So, I just stick with the center console or glove box.
One idea I had for my P938, was use the original cheap plastic belt clip holster it came with, and try to get it to clip onto the door edge where the cabby hole is. It's pretty well hidden there. Only issue, is if your not a southpaw, then you have to switch hands quickly if you grab it.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Between console and left side of passenger seat toward the front. Easy to reach and natural movement. When someone decides to ride with you and you don't want there, move to drivers door pocket upside down.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Between console and left side of passenger seat toward the front. Easy to reach and natural movement. When someone decides to ride with you and you don't want there, move to drivers door pocket upside down.
+1 Drivers door pocket mod as needed
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.