Sponsored

What's in 2021?

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Hi everyone, a long-time European member here, a previous owner of 2015 Egoboost and 2017 GT, now gone because of family reasons - hard to put those child seats and other things back there :giggle:

I want to get a new pony around 2020/2021. The thing is, I don't know if I should wait or what's going on with Ford. Initially, I thought they will unveil a completely new generation in 2021 so I decided to wait for that. However, it looks like they won't be doing that until 2025.

But I still read in one article that there will be a significant facelift and maybe even a hybrid V8, is that true? I'm not able to find any further recent information about this anywhere online.

Is there anything confirmed for 2021? I would like to get a new one if there will be significant changes.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Nobody on here knows for sure. With the new Aviator and Explorer, the hybrid portion is supposed to be contained within the A10, so there's a chance they might be able to work it in the same way on a Mustang before a new generation is released. Good thing about your timeframe is you're in no rush so hopefully we get a lot of good information by then!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
There are rumors......and that's all they are......that we'll see a second facelift for the '21MY. It'll supposedly have big changes front and rear, but the only mule/prototype we've seen is this one. It could be a very early prototype.......I'm anxious to see a more heavily camo'd prototype......as then we'll have a better idea of timescales.
21MY facelift 1.jpg
Sponsored