Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Dash cams are awesome :)
2F776670-6178-485D-B0BA-7DA7C55C2F84.gif

So this dude in a truck looked at me
then I pulled away and he was trying to catch me for some reason. But he almost caused a wreck with that car.
5E761956-4A19-4C0D-A50E-751967339CFA.gif
Sponsored

Last edited:

dubs99gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
Hello All,
Reaching out for some input and advise, I purchased a Viofo dual dash cam, the A129 Plus Duo. Seemed to have good reviews. Anyone ever use any of the Viofo models before that would share opinions would be appreciated. I haven't installed it yet. Still kind of weary on even installing a dash cam system as not sure if I will be a fan of something in the front windshield and rear areas, but then again, its an expensive vehicle and people just be crazy on the road and what they say happened in accidents (used to be claims adjuster, so I have heard some stories) appreciate the assistance.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hello All,
Reaching out for some input and advise, I purchased a Viofo dual dash cam, the A129 Plus Duo. Seemed to have good reviews. Anyone ever use any of the Viofo models before that would share opinions would be appreciated. I haven't installed it yet. Still kind of weary on even installing a dash cam system as not sure if I will be a fan of something in the front windshield and rear areas, but then again, its an expensive vehicle and people just be crazy on the road and what they say happened in accidents (used to be claims adjuster, so I have heard some stories) appreciate the assistance.
I've had a Viofo A119V2 running for over four years straight now. I changed the SD card recently (even though the one I had in there was still good, I figured it was getting tired) and it's still working great. Make sure you get a high endurance SD card designed for cameras, normal ones won't cut it for how much writing they do.

dubs99gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
I've had a Viofo A119V2 running for over four years straight now. I changed the SD card recently (even though the one I had in there was still good, I figured it was getting tired) and it's still working great. Make sure you get a high endurance SD card designed for cameras, normal ones won't cut it for how much writing they do.
Thanks for the infI, I got a sandisk high endurance 256gb.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
shopping for dash cams is overwhelming. I want 4k. do not want in cabin or audio. forward and rear facing only. no need for speed input 😬

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
shopping for dash cams is overwhelming. I want 4k. do not want in cabin or audio. forward and rear facing only. no need for speed input 😬
Lol you can disable audio and GPS on most of them. With that said, your car is already tracking your speed at all times for daddy Ford ;)

FinitePrimus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car has the smart and safe package which puts the dash cam pretty far down the windshield or off center and I hate it. Has anyways with the S&S package figured a way to mount it so it doesn’t obstruct field of view?
I just switched to this. Super tiny, smaller than your key fob. I put it up beside the S&S box on the passenger side.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-CA/CA/p/731428

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
I have the Thinkware F200 2ch and it's been great for me. I had it on the Eco for 2 years, and transferred it to the GT and no issues. Super clear in both daylight and night.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Lol you can disable audio and GPS on most of them. With that said, your car is already tracking your speed at all times for daddy Ford ;)
Hmmmm, they might be wondering why the Mexican border comes all the way up to Washington when I drive.
Sponsored