Sponsored

Whats a Little Thing You Love and a Little Thing You Hate?

OP
OP
NoahsArk117

NoahsArk117

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
Can't complain about much here but I do have a couple of dash rattles that are driving me bonkers! I need to get them taken care of - I've read some threads but haven't tackled it yet...
I got a catback exhaust and that seemed to fix a lot of the interior rattles I had.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NoahsArk117

NoahsArk117

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
I love the sound my car makes when I hit the start button!
I hate looking in the side mirror and seeing that slight misalignment between the door and the rest of the body. It's more evident in the trim than in the actual body. But I love 99% of everything about my car!
The imperfections are what make it unique. That's how I like to look at it at least. It adds character.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I love the rumble at idle and cruising around town. Super satisfying. Yeah, cold starts are stupid loud, but if I have to go somewhere at a sensitive hour I just whip out the Taurus.

As far as hatred, I hate trying to check the damn oil with the strut tower brace. It's not hard, but it's definitely annoying. Why couldn't they have put it literally anywhere else, lmao. I also hate how the paint is complete shit and chips if you even think about driving on a highway somewhere.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
The only thing I hate about it is that it's a gas guzzler
Hell, when I was a kid muscle cars with half the HP were lucky to get 6-8 mpg. This car is a dream for that

If mpg is that big a concern you could always get a Mach-wannabE...

Last edited:

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
OP, I'm going to assume you're asking about inconsequential things rather than how it sounds or drives, etc.
So my like is the separate compartment for the owners manual. It's a little thing but having the manual take up glove box space has always annoyed me.
My dislike is where the trunk release button is on the trunk lid. Every time I use it I'm annoyed that it's so low and in an area that collects road grime.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
OP, I'm going to assume you're asking about inconsequential things rather than how it sounds or drives, etc.
So my like is the separate compartment for the owners manual. It's a little thing but having the manual take up glove box space has always annoyed me.
My dislike is where the trunk release button is on the trunk lid. Every time I use it I'm annoyed that it's so low and in an area that collects road grime.
It doesn't take up glove box space though, There's a drop down compartment above the upper edge of the inside of the glovebox with a yellow button with a picture of a book on it. Press that and it drops down. Manual fits in there, and boom, its stored without taking up any space.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
It doesn't take up glove box space though, There's a drop down compartment above the upper edge of the inside of the glovebox with a yellow button with a picture of a book on it. Press that and it drops down. Manual fits in there, and boom, its stored without taking up any space.
Yes, I know. That's why I like it...

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Love almost everything about the car.
The one thing that drives me nuts is that it defaults to normal mode on startup. I wish it would stay in the mode I set it to. I didn’t buy this car to drive in normal mode. Sport should be the default.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Rapid Red, post: 3272541, member: 45549"There are plenty of dorky under powered cars to choose from.
Which one do you own?
[/QUOTE]

None of those pal, you can take that to the bank ....... add never have to that.

What's your "dorky under powered car" I'm guessing there is at least one in the driveway.

Sponsored

Buck550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2021 carbonized gray Shelby GT500 CFTP
I love the dash on my car especially when I start it. I hate that my car wont stay in sport mode on start up.

EP10R80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
I don't like the body gaps and I guess I'm not the only one with a gap between the front bumper and one of the headlights. Paint sucks too it's apparent even at 9,000 miles. I can tell the difference in finish and panel alignment between this and my 2013 g37. I have a few scrapes from the driver's door on the door sill. Someone attributed this to American cars being built on the assembly line

I love the sound and 10r80 obviously. Cold start, acceleration light or hard, I love it. I must admit the mbrp race catback is too loud to start early in the morning, but I do so anyway because my g37's exhaust is too low for the speed bumps at my daughter's school.

The transmission just speaks for itself. The engine is great too a v8 with top end?! Plenty of low end for me I can't imagine how an LT1 or LS3 feels, but I've heard they run outta steam. Well, not this car.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Love the crackles and pops from the exhaust,
Hate how common mustangs are, Good for Ford for making just a hot selling vehicle but I just wish I didn't see 20 different ones on the way to work and back. To me it almost makes the car seem less special. On the flip side they are popular for a reason.