Sponsored

Whats a Little Thing You Love and a Little Thing You Hate?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
True that, nope not a concern since I've had my car for almost a year. Just my opinion. But anything electric 🤮
when they release s750 in coupe form, there's a strong chance I end up grabbing it myself, just plugging in overnight and if it has a manual paired to a strong electric ngine im game.
Sponsored

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Love the sound. Hate the small 4” screen on my base GT.
Not prepared to spend $1000+ to change it.

freudianfloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Hate: cruise control button layout/placement. Designer at Ford: hey, let's make it symmetrical with the other side and it needs to have this many buttons... Naw, they'll get use to it.

Over the vehicles I've owned and driven, quite possible the poorest design. Honorable mention goes to Toyota for practical function.

Love: the hips. The rear quarter panel design that provide the car curves, absolutely making it a sexy car to me.
Yes, the steering wheel controls are awful. I have driven many cars with steering wheel controls and none of them are as poorly laid out as the Mustang. Placement of most buttons doesn't make any sense and many are hard to hit without moving your hand around on the wheel or looking down to see them. Defeats the purpose of having them in the first place.

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Love? The car itself, even in base GT form, is an absolute riot. The 301a is a fantastic package, and the car itself is a blank canvas for me to mod.

Dislike? The stock 18" wheels, I really want wide 19" wheels with better tires. Also, I want the California Special grille, but it is $1k+ for one with the lower grille.

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Love almost everything about the ride - interior operation and ergonomics were a pleasant surprise including audio controls and toggles (sound meh for B&O). Paint quality and paint job is a real disappointment - but, I focus on the positive all the time!

Sponsored

vDrast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Serg
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
little things i like, driving through an underpass wink wink, that over the shoulder look after i park my car and walk away :) and appreciate this beauty. things i am not a huge fan of, sunglass holder is too close to the trunk release button, glove box has an annoying rattle at 30 mph, not being able to drive is as much as i would like to

Brokestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Only little thing is the steering wheel looks like they got it from a bumper car at the amusement park!

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I hate the double honk when you shut the door and the car is still running (who thought this was a good idea?) and the temperature controls being hidden inside the touch screen menus instead of having a button (unsafe to adjust while driving.)

Love? Literally everything else: the looks, power, handling, comfort, sound, interior. Ford nailed it with the 2018 refresh.

vDrast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Serg
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I hate the double honk when you shut the door and the car is still running (who thought this was a good idea?) and the temperature controls being hidden inside the touch screen menus instead of having a button (unsafe to adjust while driving.)

Love? Literally everything else: the looks, power, handling, comfort, sound, interior. Ford nailed it with the 2018 refresh.
Double honk is soooooo annoying wish they had a feature to toggle it off. Luckily we don't have a sensor beeping at us every time we go in reverse like some other vehicle manufactures do

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Double honk is soooooo annoying wish they had a feature to toggle it off. Luckily we don't have a sensor beeping at us every time we go in reverse like some other vehicle manufactures do
I disabled this on my '15 using Forscan. Need to do the same thing to my '19.

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I love in southeast Michigan, around me it's mostly Chargers/Challengers, I still see mustangs here and there and Camaros are basically extinct.
Thats surprising, I grew up there and only been gone a few years, crazy how things can change so fast.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
the temperature controls being hidden inside the touch screen menus instead of having a button (unsafe to adjust while driving.)
You don't have the two chrome wheels for the temp? My '18 has one for the driver and one for the passenger. No going into the screen for temp. Fan speed yes, temp no...

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Love the sound. Hate the small 4” screen on my base GT.
Not prepared to spend $1000+ to change it.
You can do it a lot cheaper than that.
I did a Sync 3 swap for around $500.
You have a '18 - it's plug and play. You need the radio bezel / Climate control panel, the Sync 3 APIM And touch screen. That's it.
You can program it with FORSCAN.

You also get drive modes w/ FORSCAN.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I still get a kick out of the puddle lights. Hated the sound system, that’s mostly fixed now so the thing I hate most is I just don’t get to drive it much.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
There is a little plus and minus button in between those two chrome wheels to adjust the fan speed.

You don't have the two chrome wheels for the temp? My '18 has one for the driver and one for the passenger. No going into the screen for temp. Fan speed yes, temp no...
Sponsored