What tire shine do you use?

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I use Meguire's Endurance Gel. It's purple and keeps a really nice shine for a long time. Goes on really easy too if you're using an applicator sponge.
Sponsored

GentlemanJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT #savethemanuals, 2012 Audi Q5
I usually don't contribute to the large threads but I'll do that here because no one has mentioned mine yet. I use Black Magic Tire Wet. Yes, I get that it has its detractors, but to me it's a good product and I know how to use it. Goes on relatively easy and leaves a "mellow" shine. Definitely not a really, really wet look but it's enough of a shine for me. I'm kind of surprised that 4 pages into the thread it hasn't been mentioned.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I tried Meg's Hot Shine aerosol on my truck and was pleasantly surprised, turned them dark black with a very slight sheen and it seemed to dry quick.
Will try that. I've used pretty much everything else mentioned in the thread and didn't like something about each one. I don't like shine and want the blackest tires possible.

What has done the best for that is Tuf Shine, but damn if it isn't ridiculously labor intensive including taking the wheels off the car to do right.

And what's with putting Shine in the name if low shine is the best trait? I'm looking at you Tuf Shine and (apparently) Meguiars Hot Shine! Your name kept me from buying the Meguiars (and some others).
Sponsored