Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
IMG_1420.jpeg

can you please train mine 😂 he's a giant German sally, kinda the opposite of a fur missile 🤦‍♂️🤣
omg same, please help me as he Loves to go on car rides…

1699922100856.jpeg
Sponsored

jpalmerino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus, 2017 AG GT350
I’m always reading about how many of you are installing upgrades and boosting or own multiple mustangs.

What do y’all do for a living?

I have a 2018 GT but buying an $8k supercharger is a lot of money for me! How do y’all afford all these fun upgrades?
Whatever you tell me to do drill sergeant!

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Go Bears!

Yeah I know, they suck 🤭

Parents divorced when I was a kid, and my dad moved to Arlington Heights, so I've always been a Bears fan as well as Lions. Walter Payton was my hero, and also lived in Arlington Heights at the time, my dad knew his neighbor and got me autographs when I would visit.

The only sports role model I ever had as a kid, I shed a tear when Sweetness passed away, possibly the last time I've cried a bit.

Sponsored

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
I’m always reading about how many of you are installing upgrades and boosting or own multiple mustangs.
Haha, not here. I'm a mechanical engineer with decent pay, plus some VA benefits, and not only do I not have supercharger money, I really look forward to paying off the Mustang loan and having a little more gas money.

It's possible I spent too much, too early in life, on the sport of autocross and the tires that go with it. Even street tires are short-lived when you're into that.
Autocross would be cheaper if "mechanical engineer" and "mechanic" skills overlapped more. 😅

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
IMG_1420.jpeg

can you please train mine 😂 he's a giant German sally, kinda the opposite of a fur missile 🤦‍♂️🤣
Your dog Is or is from German Import Showlines. Very nice! You’d be quite surprised what dogs that look like him can do… pretty much anything. Great family pets and protectors, some are actually pretty good working dogs also.

Sponsored

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Retired once from the service and my 2nd and final retirement set for June 24. Been fortunate having steady work in many areas of Warehousing and logistics. Wife as well worked steady with exception of us living overseas and when our children were very young.

No debt and set for great retirement years of travel and doing what we want to do.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Your dog Is or is from German Import Showlines. Very nice! You’d be quite surprised what dogs that look like him can do… pretty much anything. Great family pets and protectors, some are actually pretty good working dogs also.
Yes, genuinely show line. His dad was Optimus vom pendler. Look him up from around 2015, big time champion over there. This big guy truly is incredible very obedient and everything. Just never had any attack training, just some agility training. I can put steak on his paw and he won't eat it until i tell him to. But he's scared of thunder and fireworks lol 🤷‍♂️ I'll take it as a win!