Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
gawd I hate you lol! Glad youre getting some breaks with the weather, hopefully you'll get even better weather for the next few days. Hows the fuel consumption up there? Heavy right foot or balanced haha
that’s the art of photography lol

it was drizzling all day, cold, wet and windy! Rain stopped late afternoon i think. Then we gambled on a few small breaks in the clouds that we might see some sort of sunset, and it paid off! Got some stunning shots at Neist Point Lighthouse

i think i’m high 20’s on the mpg. Not been the weather yet for any spirited driving! Tomorrow looking better tho 😎
Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a new rear axle nut to replace the one ford forgot to tighten up properly when they built the car. Its the first part ive ordered for it where the UK price has been cheaper than the US price. £4+VAT vs $8.49

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So...I snapped another bolt :frown:

The replacement bolt fit perfectly, so I decided to torque down all the bolts and snapped the stock bolt into the lower control arm, striping all the threads. Managed to find a replacement on eBay and a bag of 4 bolts.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Get some barm cakes too, it the proper way to eat a pie ...

1621342608579.png

WD :like:
What is that? Looks good
It's a pie on a barm cake !

It's a local tradition ... lol : https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/09/pie-barm-twitter-wigan-kebab

Pasty barms are good too (sometimes locally called a slappy).

Thanks for the share! Im jealous! That looks delicious! I want one. I could pour gravy on top!
Not that I do it often, but lunch today …

1622032239618.jpeg

My misses fetched me a pie home so I put it on a seeded ciabatta as I heard those were reasonably healthy … :cwl:

Joking aside I don’t feel too bad with myself as I swam before work this morning and as I’m watching my misses swim open water later, I won’t be eating dinner to 8:30 ish - I’m hoping the pie barm will keep me going that long … lol

Sponsored

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Not that I do it often, but lunch today …

1622032239618.jpeg

My misses fetched me a pie home so I put it on a seeded ciabatta as I heard those were reasonably healthy … :cwl:

Joking aside I don’t feel too bad with myself as I swam before work this morning and as I’m watching my misses swim open water later, I won’t be eating dinner to 8:30 ish - I’m hoping the pie barm will keep me going that long … lol

High five to the misses! That's the best thing about being active. You can enjoy these treats.

Plenty of carbs to keep you going! What's in that particular pie?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Plain old meat and potato :like:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Applecross Pass was as terrifying as I remember! Got to the top and took a photo, 5 mins later we were in the clouds!

0C3EDBD8-90CD-42AB-A735-50DCF96BCFF7.jpeg
8687D49C-D230-49D3-B62A-90C717D83C66.jpeg

Quick video - what NC500 trip is complete without a blast over the Kylesku Bridge! I’m a lucky guy to have a girlfriend willing and enthusiastic enough to climb up on top of the hill for the video

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
haha I was just talking about how you were getting on. Pity the weather wasn't better on Applecross but it's just such a hit and miss what the weather will be at the top. Pretty daunting road in clear views never mind when the clouds come down and you can't see the end of the bonnet!
Yeah your girlfriend is a keeper, mine would either give the roll eyes response to that kind of request or hand me the camera and say "you climb and video and I'll drive over the bridge" :crackup: She might even come back for me lol

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Did you have to Photoshop out all the trolleys in the river ? :cwl:
So, it is not just Australia. I do like the centres that have the trolley wheel lockup sensors.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Road trip - done.

58A37BE5-4EB9-477A-A459-FCB94D587B55.jpeg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
awesome! well done sir, that's some mileage and some mileage achieved. You enjoy the trip ? Hope you had some good weather and are making plans to come back up here again when things are more like 2019 :like:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
awesome! well done sir, that's some mileage and some mileage achieved. You enjoy the trip ? Hope you had some good weather and are making plans to come back up here again when things are more like 2019 :like:
yea it really was epic! Enjoyed every second and would happily do it all over again tomorrow

weather very mixed but the latter 4 or so days were dry and bright, did see a fair bit of sun

definitely want to get back up to Skye and revisit Cairngorms

got loads of cool photos so will do a bit of a write up in a few days
Sponsored